ADVERTISEMENT

He’s Mad As Hell & He’s Not Gonna Take It Anymore

That was a beautifully unhinged manifesto.
I give it an A-
I don’t think it could be described better. Kunstler provides a constant stream of beautifully unhinged writing, it’s what makes him so fun to read.

standing ovation applause GIF

Still baffled by what you see in this guys tirades.

Will get my crystal ball out & say that in fact there won’t be any Armageddon nor will Ukraine become the 52nd state. The Bolsheviks may indeed keep more ground they stole (per the treaty in 1994) but there not going to wipe the floor with anything except mops in evac hospitals

Can assure you very few know who “Kafka” is nor care.

Did you see the president of Tajikistan beat up putin today?

If you think the “other side wouldn’t be funneling” arms & munitions to Ukraine then not sure what to say.

Lavrov is a lying POS & to trust anything those people say now as far as “peace” is also a joke. The staunch support for Ukraine is also bridging a wider issue than just there in Eastern Europe.

So much if what his says is conjecture, scaremongering & probably alcohol induced ranting.

Ukraine isn’t what’s going to sink them & he aptly points that out. But to hold TG up as the sole nightlight in the wilderness is a dam joke. She an ex-politician from Hawaii…..freaking Hawaii. She is an opportunist & will soon revel her true strips. I commend anyone who stands up for their convictions, but am nauseated by the rush to get her on this or that news panel or show.

My favorite two are voting yes for “The Equity & Inclusion Enforcement Act” & “ Strength in Diversity Act.”

also he is giving the voting public a ton of credit…,,the same voting public that has allowed all this BS to happen.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
Still baffled by what you see in this guys tirades.

Will get my crystal ball out & say that in fact there won’t be any Armageddon nor will Ukraine become the 52nd state. The Bolsheviks may indeed keep more ground they stole (per the treaty in 1994) but there not going to wipe the floor with anything except mops in evac hospitals

Can assure you very few know who “Kafka” is nor care.

Did you see the president of Tajikistan beat up putin today?

If you think the “other side wouldn’t be funneling” arms & munitions to Ukraine then not sure what to say.

Lavrov is a lying POS & to trust anything those people say now as far as “peace” is also a joke. The staunch support for Ukraine is also bridging a wider issue than just there in Eastern Europe.

So much if what his says is conjecture, scaremongering & probably alcohol induced ranting.

Ukraine isn’t what’s going to sink them & he aptly points that out. But to hold TG up as the sole nightlight in the wilderness is a dam joke. She an ex-politician from Hawaii…..freaking Hawaii. She is an opportunist & will soon revel her true strips. I commend anyone who stands up for their convictions, but am nauseated by the rush to get her on this or that news panel or show.

My favorite two are voting yes for “The Equity & Inclusion Enforcement Act” & “ Strength in Diversity Act.”

also he is giving the voting public a ton of credit…,,the same voting public that has allowed all this BS to happen.
You are completely missing what I “see in him.” I agree with a lot of what he says, disagree with all the rest. But he is an excellent wordsmith, at least I think so, and I love the way he says his opinion even when I think he is off base. He is an above average writer and I enjoy excellent writing no matter what is being said. In regards to the war in Ukraine he has his opinion and you have yours and neither of you knows what’s happening in the combat zone, nor do you know how it will play out in the end. The best we can do on this board is say what we think and link to opinions with which we agree or that we find to be interesting commentary, or is writing we find unique (which is what I was doing here).

Last edited:
Reactions: windriverrange
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT