ADVERTISEMENT

Have You Noticed

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
The “Axis of Resistance” refers to themselves as being part of “West Asia,” not the Middle East. It’s just a subtle reminder that American hegemony, coupled with European complicity, is beginning to falter. They aren’t afraid of us any more! And we’re doing what every other failed empire in history did as it died, we’re thinking we can continue to force those we occupy to bow down before our greatness. I wonder how long we can hold on, how long before the humiliating fall. We’re entering a brave new world, and we’re not ready.

I would almost welcome it if it meant I wouldn't be subject to your anti Israel obsession numerous times a day.
Go fishing or hunting and don’t worry about the upcoming war to end all wars. It’s really true this time, you know. It will be the war that ends all humanity, so it will be the war that ends all war. You might as well go out doing the things you love most: catch some fish or shoot a bird.

The “Axis of Resistance” refers to themselves as being part of “West Asia,” not the Middle East. It’s just a subtle reminder that American hegemony, coupled with European complicity, is beginning to falter. They aren’t afraid of us any more! And we’re doing what every other failed empire in history did as it died, we’re thinking we can continue to force those we occupy to bow down before our greatness. I wonder how long we can hold on, how long before the humiliating fall. We’re entering a brave new world, and we’re not ready.

You seem very triggered that Israel is blowing up your terrorist buddies.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
Go fishing or hunting and don’t worry about the upcoming war to end all wars. It’s really true this time, you know. It will be the war that ends all humanity, so it will be the war that ends all war. You might as well go out doing the things you love most: catch some fish or shoot a bird.
I’ve always thought it was ironic one of my favorite past times is hunting the international peace symbol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT