ADVERTISEMENT

Has a crime been committed?

How many angels can dance on the head of pin? Let me know when you got some of them suckers in a jar and I can give you an answer. Unknowable hypotheticals are generally unknowable.
OK, seems like you’re ducking the issue when the hypothetical is clearly laid out. I’ll give you my thoughts. Seems to me like the highly revered Eff Bee Eye has committed the crime of accessory after the fact. In the hypothetical, they know a crime has been committed and they sit on it, hoping nobody will notice.

Here is the federal statute:

“Whoever, knowing that an offense against the United States has been committed, receives, relieves, comforts or assists the offender in order to hinder or prevent his apprehension, trial or punishment, is an accessory after the fact.

Except as otherwise expressly provided by any Act of Congress, an accessory after the fact shall be imprisoned not more than one-half the maximum term of imprisonment or (notwithstanding section 3571) fined not more than one-half the maximum fine prescribed for the punishment of the principal, or both; or if the principal is punishable by life imprisonment or death, the accessory shall be imprisoned not more than 15 years.”

Any thoughts?

OK, seems like you’re ducking the issue when the hypothetical is clearly laid out. I’ll give you my thoughts. Seems to me like the highly revered Eff Bee Eye has committed the crime of accessory after the fact. In the hypothetical, they know a crime has been committed and they sit on it, hoping nobody will notice.

“Whoever, knowing that an offense against the United States has been committed, receives, relieves, comforts or assists the offender in order to hinder or prevent his apprehension, trial or punishment, is an accessory after the fact.

Except as otherwise expressly provided by any Act of Congress, an accessory after the fact shall be imprisoned not more than one-half the maximum term of imprisonment or (notwithstanding section 3571) fined not more than one-half the maximum fine prescribed for the punishment of the principal, or both; or if the principal is punishable by life imprisonment or death, the accessory shall be imprisoned not more than 15 years.”

Any thoughts?
If the FBI committed a crime then they committed a crime. If they didn't then they didn't. Does that help?

Your hypothetical has so many unknowable, unspecified aspects it seems kinda silly to discuss. Could be just me I guess.

Any thoughts?
IMO

Remember the J6 trails boys

mel gibson braveheart GIF

If the FBI committed a crime then they committed a crime. If they didn't then they didn't. Does that help?

Your hypothetical has so many unknowable, unspecified aspects it seems kinda silly to discuss. Could be just me I guess.
Yes yer the silly one. 😂

It’s just you. But I still like you.

• Love
Reactions: davidallen
  • Haha
Reactions: davidallen
LMAO when you have your head stuck up your backside you can't see anything. Be sure to pull your head out tomorrow, the hearings should be both informative and embarrassing for you. At the bare minimum they should be entertaining.

Well, after this we know there is at least one overweight man that can dance on the head of a pin.

Last edited:
The New York Post published an article in which it alleged that evidence of over 400 crimes are found on the laptop. i haven’t independently verified any of this, so who knows.

But pick any crime, outside of rape or murder, and it will have an expiration date. So I’m going with tax evasion and bribery and extortion. 10% for the Big Guy, the strong arm move to China (my father and I are waiting) are on that laptop, I believe.

The New York Post published an article in which it alleged that evidence of over 400 crimes are found on the laptop. i haven’t independently verified any of this, so who knows.

But pick any crime, outside of rape or murder, and it will have an expiration date. So I’m going with tax evasion and bribery and extortion. 10% for the Big Guy, the strong arm move to China (my father and I are waiting) are on that laptop, I believe.
Isn't it funny, the same people that cried Russian Collusion and Trump is a Russian asset for the last 7 years are the same ones demanding exact crimes the Bidens are guilty of. You really can't make it up and have it be more hypocritical.

The SOL expired on those allegations? I am sure the Bidens are breathing a big sigh of relief...

Isn't it funny, the same people that cried Russian Collusion and Trump is a Russian asset for the last 7 years are the same ones demanding exact crimes the Bidens are guilty of. You really can't make it up and have it be more hypocritical.
Bruh, you said that the SOL had expired. I presume that was on something specific. Was that just more BCBS™?

The SOL expired on those allegations? I am sure the Bidens are breathing a big sigh of relief...
You‘re reaching beyond the original scope of the thread. But yeah, sit on something long enough and it’ll happen.

I don’t recall a case with this type of potential before. I think it’s an interesting scenario.

You‘re reaching beyond the original scope of the thread. But yeah, sit on something long enough and it’ll happen.

I don’t recall a case with this type of potential before. I think it’s an interesting scenario.
It is very important to @davidallen that he convince you that you’re being silly, there’s nothing to see. If there is something to see all his “look at Trump the criminal” repertoire instantly flies out the window, leaving him with nothing to infuriate the MAGA’s. He’d probably have to quit the board in humiliation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT