ADVERTISEMENT

Hardly worth mentioning in this era, but remember the right wingers that attempted kidnapping the MI gov?

Attempted? Maybe I missed it but I don't remember an attempt, I thought the FBI was helping them plan an attempt. What ever it is 16 years in prison is not near enough. More like 30 to 40 years would seem about right to me.

Reactions: AC2020
Attempted? Maybe I missed it but I don't remember an attempt, I thought the FBI was helping them plan an attempt. What ever it is 16 years in prison is not near enough. More like 30 to 40 years would seem about right to me.

Sounds like your typical principled, objective news source.

I don't recall an attempt but I do recall the FBI had infiltrated this group of idiots and was helping them.
I guess there wasn’t enough evidence of entrapment to convince the jury. But I can’t help but wonder if that factored into the relatively light sentence.

Agree on “group of idiots”. Geez. Just stupid.

The FBEye should have told them they should just kill themselves like they told MLK.
Imagine if he were alive today and was spreading his message on Social Media, how many of them would the FBEye have him suspended from? I am guessing Twatter for sure until Musk took over and Facebook as well.

I grew up in MI. I spent 22 years of my young life “going up north” for the weekend to those small towns and cabins hidden in the forests. The people I regularly encountered in my young adult years were absolute redneck trash. Worse than anybody I ever met in Oklahoma or Texas. Those attempted kidnappers probably had 100 people supporting their kidnapping master plan before they were busted. OPENLY supporting them. Glad I got out in 1980.

16 years is too light.

I heard he skipped out on a lunch tab in college, too.

We should probably just let these guys out.
Let it be known that Sistah equates recent domestic violence with walking out on a lunch tab years ago!! Just WOW, folks!!

EDIT: Looks like Fat Davey chimed in on his approval of the comparison! Way to show yourselves, libs!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Let it be known that Sistah equates recent domestic violence with walking out on a lunch tab years ago!! Just WOW, folks!!

EDIT: Looks like Fat Davey chimed in on his approval of the comparison! Way to show yourselves, libs!

Maybe your domestic terrorists can investigate the agents more thoroughly while they're in prison?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT