ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Independence Day

Isn't it amazing how Seth Rich's killer/killers have never been found? Hard to find them when the police are forbidden from looking for them. Making matters worse, his parents seem to have little concern about his death or the lack of investigation. If one of my kids were killed I would be raising hell until they solved the murder.

thinking national security and sources and methods won’t be used as a shield in congressional testimony

not all 51 will plead the 5th either

ole boog will now take friendly wagers on treason charges

how many more citizens of this great country
will need convincing the msm is the enemy?

multi faceted operation to unite the citizenry and destroy the oligarchical swamp

how many more citizens of this great country
will need convincing the msm is the enemy?

multi faceted operation to unite the citizenry and destroy the oligarchical swamp

MSM has been gaslighting for so long there will be 30% of the country who will think everything they are seeing is a lie. Another 20% will understand it and won't care.

MSM has been gaslighting for so long there will be 30% of the country who will think everything they are seeing is a lie. Another 20% will understand it and won't care.
I agree with this, you can’t trust anything anymore. Trust but verify is something that difficult now days.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT