ADVERTISEMENT

Happy 4:20, bishes...

Michigan just started allowing 200 mg THC sell units for recreational. 200 mg chocolate bars, $8.00, 200 mg 10 pack gummies, $8.00. The place down the block has $50 ounces of high THC flower. Imma fittin' to get HIGH HIGH!!

What town (or county) do you live in?

Wife is in line for a faculty position at UM. Could be full-time starting later in the year.

I wish you guys well. It wasn't for me, but my brothers and sister love it there. Brother lives in Tecumseh and the other in Hillsdale co., south of you. Sister in St. Johns. I need to go visit someday soon. Last time I was there was 2017.

Wife is in line for a faculty position at UM. Could be full-time starting later in the year.
We spend anywhere from two weeks to a month up in Traverse City every August. Brother in law and sister in law have a place out on one of the smaller lakes with beach front. Can't beat Michigan weather in August, however I hear the winters are brutal.

Michigan just started allowing 200 mg THC sell units for recreational. 200 mg chocolate bars, $8.00, 200 mg 10 pack gummies, $8.00. The place down the block has $50 ounces of high THC flower. Imma fittin' to get HIGH HIGH!!
Trulieve or one of the other vendors? I watched an interview on CNBC with the CEO of Trulieve last month (who btw looks like she has vampire fangs) and she talked about having excess inventories and was working to move them. Noted that she has to discount a lot of premium stuff as it doesn't move like the 'economic' or 'generic' brands.

Trulieve or one of the other vendors? I watched an interview on CNBC with the CEO of Trulieve last month (who btw looks like she has vampire fangs) and she talked about having excess inventories and was working to move them. Noted that she has to discount a lot of premium stuff as it doesn't move like the 'economic' or 'generic' brands.
Oh it's way more than them. There is a huge glut of product now. The only things bringing big money now are the flower strains purporting to be 35+% THC. You can get 1,000 mg. of 85% pure Rick Simpson oil for $20 now. That's insane.

There is no state with high quality, cheaper product than Michigan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT