ADVERTISEMENT

Hamas's Response To Israel's Offer To End The War

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Israel offers to end the war if Hamas will lay down it's arms, surrender and release the hostages. Hamas responds it will not release the hostages, will not surrender and will become stronger.
Oh well, I guess the war continues until either Haas surrenders or all of those supposed peace loving innocent civilians force Hamas to surrender. The ball is in their court.

Israel offers to end the war if Hamas will lay down it's arms, surrender and release the hostages. Hamas responds it will not release the hostages, will not surrender and will become stronger.
Oh well, I guess the war continues until either Haas surrenders or all of those supposed peace loving innocent civilians force Hamas to surrender. The ball is in their court.
Dan will have a response as soon as his political activist bloggers tell him what to say about this.

Reactions: Medic007

If it wasn’t sinwar as an excuse. It would have been something else. Iran doesn’t want peace, they want pieces.

If it wasn’t sinwar as an excuse. It would have been something else. Iran doesn’t want peace, they want pieces.
Exactly which is why Israel, with the support and blessing of the US, needs to hit the Iranians with devastating blow after devastating blow. It is way past time to quit pussy footing around with the Iranian regime. Time to hit them in the mouth and keep hitting until they are eliminated or decide to live in peace. Waiting only makes it harder and cost more lives as the fight is inevitable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT