ADVERTISEMENT

Hamas to consider ceasefire-hostage release proposal that Israeli sources say could avert Rafah invasion

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken urged Hamas to accept the latest ceasefire proposal, which he described as “extraordinarily generous” for them.

The U.S. is among a group of countries, including Qatar and Egypt, that have acted as mediators for months between Israel and Hamas but have been unable to get both sides to agree to a ceasefire deal dating back to December, after the conclusion of a weeklong ceasefire.

“Hamas has a proposal that is extraordinarily, extraordinarily generous on the part of Israel and they have to decide quickly, and I’m hopeful they will make the right decision and we can have a fundamental change in the dynamic,” Blinken said on Monday in Riyadh at the World Economic Forum.

Let's see where Dan and his Hamas buddies come down on this. Israel essentially offering to give up the farm for a limited number of hostages. IMO if Hamas doesn't agree Israel is justified to complete wiping out all of Hamas.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I see Dan hasn't responded on this thread. Still ignoring the fact it is Hamas and the Palestinians choosing for the war to continue.

Reactions: EZ Reyes
So, the Israelis trade prisoners for hostages, and trade prisoners for the return of remains as well, in two phases.

If I were Israel, I would take it and encourage the prisoners to pick their arms back up, so I get another shot at them. Israelis get their hostages; Hamas gets more targets. Good trade.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT