ADVERTISEMENT

Hackers' confab shows vulnerabilities in election machines amid testing concerns ahead of November

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010
The left is covering all their bases.

They are propping Kamala up in polls, so if they can get away with the steal, it will seem more credible. After all, of course she won, she was polling ahead of Trump the entire time!

If the steal doesn't work, and Trump is somehow voted in, they will claim that RUSSIAN HACKERS worked WITH TRUMP to steal the election. Another version of this, although more risky, is they don't cheat AT ALL, and Trump wins in a massive landslide, but the left still claims RUSSIAN HACKERS stole the election, but they say the massive win by Trump proves the hacking, cause he would have never won by that much, we had Kamala ahead in all polls! When the reality is Trump wins 40-45 states in 2020 without the steal. He might win all 50 this time in a fair election.

Of course, the other option is suspend the election due to war or 'disease'. That's why the US is keeping the Ukraine and Isreal-Hama situations inflamed, and apparently the WHO just declared a 'world emergency' over monkey pox.

Stay frosty, frens.

I love how Democrats cried about Russia election interference while they ignore the obvious and overwhelming election interference of the MSM and our judicial system.
Because they don't care about cheating that benefits them. That's why they don't want to do machine and ballot audits. Pubs are across the board in favor of those from now on.

Dems want no part of them, cause it makes it much harder for THEM to cheat in the future. If there was a way they could do it and only make it harder for everyone else to cheat (but not them), they would love it.

Easy to see who the real threat to Democracy is, damn Democrats thats who. After 2020 and the last 3 1/2 yrs of Dims in power I hoped people would wake up, some may have but not enough of them have. Sadly its gonna have to get a lot worse for most to wake up but even then its not likely they ever will.

Easy to see who the real threat to Democracy is, damn Democrats thats who. After 2020 and the last 3 1/2 yrs of Dims in power I hoped people would wake up, some may have but not enough of them have. Sadly its gonna have to get a lot worse for most to wake up but even then its not likely they ever will.
Yep. We've just dealt with 4 years of crippling inflation, an economy in the toilet, no one can find a job, and yet I am seeing posters here claiming that they are on the fence about supporting Trump cause of HOW MEAN HE IS TO KAMALA!

We have the country we deserve. The left can literally destroy our country from the ground up, yet some Americans are more worried about Trump's being too mean to the traitors.

Make it make sense.

Make it make sense.
Probably buying into the fake news. Like I said in the other thread this is silly season. I am ignoring most of it including Trump. I did watch a bit of JD Vance. I read things concerning policy statements.

I spent a big part of my day in my garden and messing with the pool. Pretty much have taken the day off. Monday, Tues and Wed were very busy days mostly focused on other things besides politics.

Yep. We've just dealt with 4 years of crippling inflation, an economy in the toilet, no one can find a job, and yet I am seeing posters here claiming that they are on the fence about supporting Trump cause of HOW MEAN HE IS TO KAMALA!

We have the country we deserve. The left can literally destroy our country from the ground up, yet some Americans are more worried about Trump's being too mean to the traitors.

Make it make sense.
Haven't you heard? Inflation was Trump's fault, Democrats had nothing to do with it. SMFH

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT