ADVERTISEMENT

Great program/Great Coaching

Jun 1, 2007
I understand OSU fell short of the goal of a team title, but I can't help but admire the fight shown when faced with season ending injuries to 2 of your big guns. Do you guys think perhaps Crutch will go 184 next year and Boyd 197? It seems like that would make a great upper stacked line up. Hats off to the entire Cowboy wrestling family for over coming huge obstacles and making a strong showing.

I understand OSU fell short of the goal of a team title, but I can't help but admire the fight shown when faced with season ending injuries to 2 of your big guns. Do you guys think perhaps Crutch will go 184 next year and Boyd 197? It seems like that would make a great upper stacked line up. Hats off to the entire Cowboy wrestling family for over coming huge obstacles and making a strong showing.
I think it is more likely Weigel develops into a solid 197. Crutchmer is better at 174, Boyd at 184, with Chandler Rogers going down to 165, which is his best weight. Joseph Smith at 157, Collica and Heil back, a healed up Brock at 133, redshirt freshman Piccinini at 125. Heavyweight is a project question mark, but that offers nine weights with serious potential. There also remain some good talented wrestlers ( Chance, Brees, the younger Marsden among them) who might step up, with Wyatt Sheets red shirting along with others.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT