ADVERTISEMENT

Great news in Gaza. 4 hostages rescued

what do you call 200-300 dead palestinians? think of the old lawyer joke about dead lawyers at the bottom of the ocean.

you voted for hamas, votes have consequences. lord knows we found that out the hard way.

cease fire this,,,,, grabbing my neither regions

one bullet at a time

Because you are an antisemite. It's obvious regardless of how much you might deny it now.
Why do you believe @Ponca Dan is an anti-semite? You claim it is so obvious, but it doesn't appear obvious to me.

Granted, I haven't read every post Dan has made regarding Israel and Palestine. So maybe I've missed something. But what I have read is Dan disagreeing with actions that a state (Israel) has taken and Dan disagreeing with certain politicians in that state (Netanyahu). Dan has also stated that he disagrees with a certain nationalist movement (Zionism).

None of that though makes Dan an anti-semite.

So again, why exactly do you believe Dan is an anti-semite?

what do you call 200-300 dead palestinians? think of the old lawyer joke about dead lawyers at the bottom of the ocean.

you voted for hamas, votes have consequences. lord knows we found that out the hard way.

cease fire this,,,,, grabbing my neither regions

one bullet at a time

Mow'em down and stack'em like cord wood! Is that about right?

Personally, I take pride in being on the side that is happy that Jewish hostages are free.

Yo EZ, your ADHD must have kicked in. I was replying to the "200-300 dead Palestinians" joke.

Yes, I'm glad the Israeli hostages were freed. Kinda sucks for the 80 some odd Palestinians casualties, but fxk-it - Mow'em down and stack'em like cord wood, right?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Why do you believe @Ponca Dan is an anti-semite? You claim it is so obvious, but it doesn't appear obvious to me.

Granted, I haven't read every post Dan has made regarding Israel and Palestine. So maybe I've missed something. But what I have read is Dan disagreeing with actions that a state (Israel) has taken and Dan disagreeing with certain politicians in that state (Netanyahu). Dan has also stated that he disagrees with a certain nationalist movement (Zionism).

None of that though makes Dan an anti-semite.

So again, why exactly do you believe Dan is an anti-semite?
Ponca isn't an anti-Semite. He is definitely not in favor of US help Israel commit crimes against humanity. On this topic I agree with you even though you're a pathetic Neo Marxist pimpernickel.

• Haha
Ponca isn't an anti-Semite.
I know. I'm just wondering if @Ostatedchi can actually articulate why he thinks Dan is anti-Semitic apart the fact that Dan opposes certain actions that the state of Israel engages in.

I fully expect him just to call me an anti-Semitic too in response lol.

On this topic I agree with you even though you're a pathetic Neo Marxist
Again, I'm not a neo-marxist. If you are obsessed with placing the marxist label on me, at least get it right. I'm a revisionist-marxist.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT