ADVERTISEMENT

Great news in Gaza. 4 hostages rescued

Why would I be pissed? That’s ill informed. The ones who are most likely pissed are Benjamin Netanyahu and his extremist Zionist coalition who are the last ones that want to see hostages get released.
I don’t know why I continue to be shocked from your downfall as a contributor on this site. But claiming Netanyahu is pissed is ignorant and furthers your credibility descent.

I don’t know why I continue to be shocked from your downfall as a contributor on this site. But claiming Netanyahu is pissed is ignorant and furthers your credibility descent.
If all the hostages are freed Netanyahu loses one of his leverages to continue his war. If the war is brought to an end his troubles with prison time ramps up. That, IMO, is his primary motivation to keep the war ongoing. His extremist far right Zionist coalition, OTOH, is primarily motivated by religious greed to rid all of Gaza and the West Bank of everything but Jews, which, if you’ll be honest with yourself is about as racist as racism can be.

If all the hostages are freed Netanyahu loses one of his leverages to continue his war. If the war is brought to an end his troubles with prison time ramps up. That, IMO, is his primary motivation to keep the war ongoing. His extremist far right Zionist coalition, OTOH, is primarily motivated by religious greed to rid all of Gaza and the West Bank of everything but Jews, which, if you’ll be honest with yourself is about as racist as racism can be.
Maybe you forgot what happened on October 7. I'll update you. Hamas killed 1,200 Israelis on that day. This is a continuation of the terrorist attacks on Israel that began on the day Israel was RE-created in 1948.

And, yes, I say RE-created because the Jews were kicked out of their homeland 2,000 years ago when the Romans started the Diaspora, simply because the Jews refused to worship the Roman Emperor as a God. They were loyal to God. Before the Diaspora, Jews/Israelites/Hebrews had inhabited the land since the times of Moses some 1,000-1,500 years before.

Why would I be pissed? That’s ill informed. The ones who are most likely pissed are Benjamin Netanyahu and his extremist Zionist coalition who are the last ones that want to see hostages get released.
Yea Bibi ordered the operation to rescue the hostages because he doesn't want the hostages released. SMFH

Maybe you forgot what happened on October 7. I'll update you. Hamas killed 1,200 Israelis on that day. This is a continuation of the terrorist attacks on Israel that began on the day Israel was RE-created in 1948.

And, yes, I say RE-created because the Jews were kicked out of their homeland 2,000 years ago when the Romans started the Diaspora, simply because the Jews refused to worship the Roman Emperor as a God. They were loyal to God. Before the Diaspora, Jews/Israelites/Hebrews had inhabited the land since the times of Moses some 1,000-1,500 years before.

You do realize all of the Jewish leadership in Israel is of Polish, German, Hungarian, Russian and European descent with about as much Levantine genetic make-up as the average Irishman, yes?

If there is a Shepardic Jew in the upper echolon of today's Israel, I don't know who it would be. Can you name a single Levantine Jew in the Israeli power structure today?

P.S. I'm glad the hostages have been rescued!

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
It might be because you said that Netanyahu is the last person who would want to see hostages released.

This is tantamount to saying our government was behind the 9-11 attacks and the Japanese bombing of Pearl Harbor.
I gave my reasons why i said what I said. I stand ready for you to rebut them. To this point in the conversation you have made no attempt to do so.

You do realize all of the Jewish leadership in Israel is of Polish, German, Hungarian, Russian and European descent with about as much Levantine genetic make-up as the average Irishman, yes?

If there is a Shepardic Jew in the upper echolon of today's Israel, I don't know who it would be. Can you name a single Levantine Jew in the Israeli power structure today?

P.S. I'm glad the hostages have been rescued!
I wonder what percentage of those that are a part of this Jewish leadership have family members who were killed during the Holocaust. I'd bet nearly all of them. I'd also bet that they have relatives from many generations back that were of the diaspora.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
I wonder what percentage of those that are a part of this Jewish leadership have family members who were killed during the Holocaust. I'd bet nearly all of them. I'd also bet that they have relatives from many generations back that were of the diaspora.
In your opinion is what happened to the Jews in the past justification for what Zionist Jews are doing to Palestinians today? And if your answer to the question is “yes” would you please explain the justification?

You mean the Palestinians who put Hamas in power???
The Zionists abused Palestinians for decades before Hanas assumed power (with the help of Netanyahu I might add). But that’s a deflection from the question. Have the Zionists been justified in how they’ve treated Palestinians because of how the German Nazis treated Jews?

The Zionists abused Palestinians for decades before Hanas assumed power (with the help of Netanyahu I might add). But that’s a deflection from the question. Have the Zionists been justified in how they’ve treated Palestinians because of how the German Nazis treated Jews?
What's the problem with leaving peaceful folk alone Dan?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT