ADVERTISEMENT

GOP Rep. Mullin Hugged Lt. Byrd After He Shot Trump-Supporter Ashli Babbitt Dead in Cold Blood – Told him “Sir, You Did What You Had to Do” (VIDEO)

Using your logic is it fair to say the police in Portland would have been justified to mow down dozens of Antifa/BLM protesters last summer?
You'll have to provide more context for this to be a meaningful question.

If an angry mob was attempting to bash down a door, one of their members slipped through a broken portion and failed to heed a lawful order to stop then yeah, I suspect that would be a justified shooting.

Did you hear from someone somewhere that this actually happened in PDX recently?

Mr. Mullin would be better advised to propose a wholesale house cleaning at the Federal Bureau of Investigation, which seems to spend more time instigating than investigating.
Maybe both? I don't know, seems like we could do both if only certain parties had the courage to face up to it...

Evidently, most Americans seem to think there’s worthier events to investigate.

Poll shows more Americans want Black Lives Matter riots investigated than Jan. 6 Capitol riot — and it's not close

Public Service Announcement: When you are ordered to back off by an officer with a gun and you choose to continue your advance through a broken window as part of an angry mob, you might just get your ass shot.

You need to find someone worthy of martyring Windy, she isn't it.
You are a f**king idiot of royal order. How many years did you carry a weapon in defense of this country? The cop that shot an unarmed protester should be unmasked and the bastard should be hung.

You are a f**king idiot of royal order. How many years did you carry a weapon in defense of this country? The cop that shot an unarmed protester should be unmasked and the bastard should be hung.
We know how the left normally reacts when cops shoot and kill people. Weird that they see this shooting as justified with no further thought but not the one in Ferguson. We all know why. "That's different."

You'll have to provide more context for this to be a meaningful question.

If an angry mob was attempting to bash down a door, one of their members slipped through a broken portion and failed to heed a lawful order to stop then yeah, I suspect that would be a justified shooting.

Did you hear from someone somewhere that this actually happened in PDX recently?
The exact thing? Like an unarmed woman climbing through a window as a terrified law enforcement agent tells her to stop, she doesn't stop so he shoots her dead? No I don’t think the exact same thing happened in Portland. I may be wrong but I don’t think the Portland police even fired a potentially lethal shot during the entire summer of insurrectionist Antifa/BLM rioting. I thought the mayor ordered the police to stand down and watch as the Portland insurrectionists smashed windows, stormed into places of business, looted them, set them on fire, set cars on fire (including police cars), threatened to assault any civilian that tried to stop them, threw rocks and bottles and molotov cocktails at the police. I feel relatively confident the Portland police yelled at them to stop, just like the DC killer did. Since you were so defensive of the DC murder I was curious if you would have raised the same defense of the Portland police if they had shot and killed a few dozen of the Antifa/BLM insurrectionists/terrorists during the months-long activities in Portland. I gather by your incredibly passive reply you would have. Question asked and answered. It was fun watching you squirm as you tried to strike the perfect answer!

The exact thing? Like an unarmed woman climbing through a window as a terrified law enforcement agent tells her to stop, she doesn't stop so he shoots her dead? No I don’t think the exact same thing happened in Portland. I may be wrong but I don’t think the Portland police even fired a potentially lethal shot during the entire summer of insurrectionist Antifa/BLM rioting. I thought the mayor ordered the police to stand down and watch as the Portland insurrectionists smashed windows, stormed into places of business, looted them, set them on fire, set cars on fire (including police cars), threatened to assault any civilian that tried to stop them, threw rocks and bottles and molotov cocktails at the police. I feel relatively confident the Portland police yelled at them to stop, just like the DC killer did. Since you were so defensive of the DC murder I was curious if you would have raised the same defense of the Portland police if they had shot and killed a few dozen of the Antifa/BLM insurrectionists/terrorists during the months-long activities in Portland. I gather by your incredibly passive reply you would have. Question asked and answered. It was fun watching you squirm as you tried to strike the perfect answer!
That's a lot of words to say nothing at all. Typical.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
We know how the left normally reacts when cops shoot and kill people. Weird that they see this shooting as justified with no further thought but not the one in Ferguson. We all know why. "That's different."
I am 100% in support of our law enforcement. But there is a fundamental weakness in their training and preparation. It takes more hours of training and practician for hairdressers than police in both Arizona and California. Police and law enforcement reform should be a top priority on any politicians agenda. Barney Fife is alive and well in Merica.

That's a lot of words to say nothing at all. Typical.
I'm sorry I poked fun at you for squirming. There's a great deal of talent required to answer a troublesome question with just the right panache. And I know you work very hard to achieve a high level. I recommend you study our friend, @07pilt. He's the best on this board at that particular skill.

I am 100% in support of our law enforcement. But there is a fundamental weakness in their training and preparation. It takes more hours of training and practician for hairdressers than police in both Arizona and California. Police and law enforcement reform should be a top priority on any politicians agenda. Barney Fife is alive and well in Merica.
Oh I agree 100%. I work with law enforcement every day. That was more about the pathetic hypocrisy of our lefty posters.

That's horseshit.
Pretty sure pepper spray or a taser would've made her wilt like origami. Deadly force was not called for.
Actually pepper spray has been know to actually increase the perp's bum rushing abilities.
And actually the cop was trying to taze her but he accidently pulled his gun.

Oh I agree 100%. I work with law enforcement every day. That was more about the pathetic hypocrisy of our lefty posters.
Yes I understood your point and I agree 100%. I get really tired of the ignorance our lefties put forward. But there is hope. The left wing bullshit is starting to wear of the conservative democrats. Things are going to get worse before they get better. Pedo Joe's shelf life is about to expire.

Lol watching the hand wringing over crazybird getting shot, but nitpicking george floyd.

You try to overtake the gubmint, this happens. Its deja vu again for you confederates, isnt it?

Lol watching the hand wringing over crazybird getting shot, but nitpicking george floyd.

You try to overtake the gubmint, this happens. Its deja vu again for you confederates, isnt it?
So stupid. Do you do anything but parrot Maddow these days?

Reactions: iasooner2000
Actually pepper spray has been know to actually increase the perp's bum rushing abilities.
And actually the cop was trying to taze her but he accidently pulled his gun.

Nice try Pilto....but thanks for agreeing that the moron should be prosecuted just like this officer

Better yet....here is the differences

Minnesota; white officer kills' black criminal with outstanding warrant ( Police say Wright was pulled over for expired tags on Sunday, but they sought to arrest him after discovering he had an outstanding warrant. The warrant was for his failure to appear in court on charges that he fled from officers and possessed a gun without a permit during an encounter with Minneapolis police in June.)

Capital;
black officer kills white women with no previous record. So basically resorted to deadly force without trying anything else.

Last edited:

Nice try Pilto....but thanks for agreeing that the moron should be prosecuted just like this officer

Better yet....here is the differences

Minnesota; white officer kills' black criminal with outstanding warrant ( Police say Wright was pulled over for expired tags on Sunday, but they sought to arrest him after discovering he had an outstanding warrant. The warrant was for his failure to appear in court on charges that he fled from officers and possessed a gun without a permit during an encounter with Minneapolis police in June.)

Capital;
black officer kills white women with no previous record. So basically resorted to deadly force without trying anything else.
I don't know how much I have to play up the bum rush angle for you to realize I am being facetious.

Other differences: One person was fleeing one was on coming. One person was alone in a car one person was at the head of a a mob of people. One person was headed down the street in Minnesota, one person was headed toward congressional offices.

Definitely should have checked for any outstanding warrants first though.

Reactions: CowboyJD
221748057_346656623627600_2531610991353917648_n.jpg

Good grief, you really ARE that big of an idiot. You have a fundamental misunderstanding of how government works. Suppose they did actually take over the capitol building. Was Buffalo Man going to start enacting legislation up there at the House podium? Were they going to have access to nuclear codes? Not much head-work on your part, eh counselor?
Agreed. Gotta love insurrections where middle-age and elderly women are standing around taking selfies with their cell phones.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT