ADVERTISEMENT

Good for her.

Love it!

When I worked in Saudi was told not to wear shorts as the religious police would accost me and demand I put pants on. Told we could even be arrested, wore shorts anyway. Saudi is one of the most buzzard places have ever been, never ever ever want to go back!

Reactions: Medic007
Love it!

When I worked in Saudi was told not to wear shorts as the religious police would accost me and demand I put pants on. Told we could even be arrested, wore shorts anyway. Saudi is one of the most buzzard places have ever been, never ever ever want to go back!

Where in Saudi were you? As a guy, I had to wear pants, and my mom would have to wear pants and sleeves in Dhahran (wow, been so long I dont even remember how to spell it). But she'd have to wear the abaya if she went outside Dhahran to the smaller or rural communities (like Hufoof). Otherwise, the Mutawa (sp?) would intervene.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...rks-outrage-REFUSING-hijab-Saudi-Arabia-visit

Feminists should celebrate this middle finger to a sexist, oppressive actual patriarchy.

Absolutely --- what a brave woman!

Very good Paul Joseph Watson video below, on a related note. I completely agree with it, cultural relativism was the worst fake idea ever.

The levels of violence and discrimination towards women in 3rd world cultures (IE Mexico, Latin America, and the middle east) is off the charts --- many women who grew up in the west have no idea how good they've had it.

refugee-germany-welcome-740x490.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT