ADVERTISEMENT

Gonna sweep bedlam?

I'm going with a 2 games to 1 series win for the Pokes and the B12 regular season title, or at least a share of it and the top seed in the tourney as my prediction.

The Cats confused me this year. Going from first place in 2012, if I remember right, to struglling to win a handful of games this year. What happened to cause the sudden drop?

Originally posted by Bitter Creek:

I'm going with a 2 games to 1 series win for the Pokes and the B12 regular season title, or at least a share of it and the top seed in the tourney as my prediction.

The Cats confused me this year. Going from first place in 2012, if I remember right, to struglling to win a handful of games this year. What happened to cause the sudden drop?
The 3 top pitchers in our rotation got season ending injuries just B4 the season started. The returning pitchers just didn't carry the load as in '13 & the true freshmen weren't quite ready yet. They had to redshirt but couldn't. Fortunately all 3 pitchers return for '15. Very humbling '14. Even we couldn't figure it out. Baseball is too much about pitching.

Nice 4th win of the year over OU. Hopefully we can keep the ball rolling this week and maybe get to host a regional.

Go pokes!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT