ADVERTISEMENT

GofG Vol. 3 [TBA]

That sucks, oh well, hopefully this isn’t the moment where the MCU goes downhill for good, I can’t imagine the sets are gonna be anything like they were before. It was a fun 10 year run MCU.

That sucks, oh well, hopefully this isn’t the moment where the MCU goes downhill for good, I can’t imagine the sets are gonna be anything like they were before. It was a fun 10 year run MCU.

Even is Guardians 3 is a bust, or they don't even make it, I really doubt this is going to ruin the MCU. If this was the Russo brothers, that may be a different story. I think you can have Taika take over the cosmic story and be ok.

I don't see why Gunn's loss is likely to spell doomsday for GOTG 3. The second one wasn't as good as the first (which is typical for sequels). It is often the case that the 3rd is even worse than the 2nd. If they use Gunn's script, I'm sure they can find a director who can keep it from being terrible. Expecting it to be amazing (even if Gunn were still present) seems a bit unrealistic.

I don't see why Gunn's loss is likely to spell doomsday for GOTG 3. The second one wasn't as good as the first (which is typical for sequels). It is often the case that the 3rd is even worse than the 2nd. If they use Gunn's script, I'm sure they can find a director who can keep it from being terrible. Expecting it to be amazing (even if Gunn were still present) seems a bit unrealistic.
I agree. Chris Pratt is the person of GOTG that would be irreplaceable IMO

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT