ADVERTISEMENT

GofG Vol. 3 [TBA]

Hope his replacement can live up to the high bar he set with the first 2 movies.

Not sure why you can't give him his job back. All you have to do is decide you can live with pissing off all the SJW types and acknowledge Disney got caught up in the mob mentality

Reactions: OSUIvan
With the Marvel juggernaut, Star Wars, and the Fox acquisition, the mouse is pretty full of himself.

But there are plentiful signs of weakness. I think this mess is one more chink in the armor.

If GotGv3 lets the fans down, things might start getting interesting. I fully expect the next Star Wars to be a commercial flop - maybe I'll be wrong. But several things are not lining up ideally for Disney on the movie franchise front over the next 18-24 months.

He also seems like an easy character to replace with out much being noticed.

Disagree. IMO, he is the funniest of the GOTG characters, and possibly the funniest in the MCU. I would hate to see them cut him out.
You misunderstood me. I meant replacing him with another actor. He is painted up so I would think they could get someone close enough looking to him to play the part. Not cut the character out of the movie.

Reactions: Been Jammin
You misunderstood me. I meant replacing him with another actor. He is painted up so I would think they could get someone close enough looking to him to play the part. Not cut the character out of the movie.

Makes sense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT