ADVERTISEMENT

Glad the government is shut down

Think about the people who have registered for food stamps. If they figured it out, you should be able to.
You have to register? Thought they were handed out free for all of us known poors that raised their hands at the checkout counter.

Has Congress even sent Trump a bill that he could sign or veto that would fund the government?

Democrat controlled house did on their very first day in session.

McConnel promptly announced nothing is going to be allowed to the Republican controlled Senate floor for a vote until Trump preapproves it.

Reactions: Pokeabear
I call bullshit on the 2 handicap!
K. Lowest 10 of the last 20 rounds and course rating go a long way. What would your (and WB's because I know he is a good golfer) hcp be back when you were younger?

K. Lowest 10 of the last 20 rounds and course rating go a long way. What would your (and WB's because I know he is a good golfer) hcp be back when you were younger?

8 for me, +2 for WB. I was never any good.

8 for me, +2 for WB. I was never any good.
Yeah right. Think those might be a little off. Pretty sure you are aware my OSU son married a Stillwater High girl. Grand daughter will be a hot Pom.

Yeah right. Think those might be a little off. Pretty sure you are aware my OSU son married a Stillwater High girl. Grand daughter will be a hot Pom.
Was your son a beta?

Was your son a beta?
Yep. D-I-L was in or close to Matt Holliday's class. Think I asked her about you once and she said you were a little ahead or behind, cannot remember.

Keeping a little politics ITT...assume you know Stitt was also a Beta.

Reactions: squeak
DxAW2BQWoAAZj-3

Interesting priorities for the Senate!

Instead of the Senate’s first focus being a wall-protected ethnostate that’s not mentioned in our constitution — and in conjunction with the House rejecting ethnic supremacy and ethnic nationalism — shouldn’t the Senate’s first focus be critical **US taxpayer** needs?

Critical needs for US taxpayers would include:

- road repairs

- fixing our 55,000 structurally unsound bridges, which are crossed 185 million times daily ( source for statistic )

- upgrading water treatment facilities and power plants

- suporting homeless veterans and veterans with PTSD

- assisting rural communities decimated by the opioid epidemic

- declining US life expectancy due to rising suicides and opioids ( source for statistic )

- retired senior citizens who have outlived their savings

- impoverished Native American reservations

Just some #Food-For-Thought.
#yummy

Yep. D-I-L was in or close to Matt Holliday's class. Think I asked her about you once and she said you were a little ahead or behind, cannot remember.

Keeping a little politics ITT...assume you know Stitt was also a Beta.
Stitt was WB’s best friend if we are talking about the same WB. I was adamant that Stitt would win.

I think I was 5 years before Matt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT