ADVERTISEMENT

Ghetto, inc's preseason Big 12 (but really 10) football poll compilation

Fish in a Barrel

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2006
Post your conference preseason prediction polls here.

For me:

1. Oklahoma State - enough talented experience is here, defense will surprise, Gundy now knows the blueprint to win it all
2. Oklahoma - blueblood bump...TCU has equal talent but OU staff/players "been there" experience gives them the edge
3. TCU - fantastic head coach, experience on the roster, if cops don't start a major pot sting in Ft Worth area, sky is the limit
4. Kansas State - toss up with UT, but KSU owns the horns and Snyder >>>>>>>> Brown, hence...
5. Texas - the only thing worth discussing for them . . . who will be their next head coach
6. Baylor - good coaching, good talent (especially rushing game), I honestly feel bad having them this low
7. West Virginia - the mad skullet will pull off an upset or two to keep them from the cellar in a rebuilding year
8. Texas Tech - their coach is dreamy (some homo) and their ranking I truly believe will only move upwards in future years
9. Iowa State - another team I really wish I could rank higher and will be rooting for, awesome coach
10 Kansas - basketball season is only 4 months away

OU eleventy billion. Big 12 zero and a negative half.

OSU probably the favorites, and could be BCS bound if Gundy can escape the has to lose at least one he shouldn't curse. Gundys hair is more refined this year and T Boone is still one year younger than an oil deposit.

TCU certainly has a shot, and would win it all if they could just roll it up and smoke it. They should finish second hand high in the conference.

Kansas State has a scary fast quarterback but he'll be new. Defense should be good enough to compete. Snyder will have glitches in his animatronics system that will cause Dance Party 2008 to be dialed up instead of a winning game plan in at least 2 games. He still has Mack Brown as a hand puppet though.

OU has the Belldozer but strangely enough, OU will probably have to be able to pass the ball to win games. Defensively, they are still trying to locate and tackle that WVU dude from last year. They won't be bottom dwellers, but OU is in for a reality check and the visor will have an off year.

Texas trots out yet another new offense with the same mediocre players the last one had. Diaz will have his defense prepped for a very complicated jazz and tap routine. They will get destroyed by anyone with a pulse, and Mack will clap about it.

Tech has Dingleberry. Pirates were better.

WVU has the coach, but who knows what the folks from the Hills Have Eyes will being to the table. Obama's war on coal will cost them some games.

Baylor should be OK or something.

Missouri joined the SEC and Chase Daniels still eats boogers.

Iowa State, I had a hard time remembering they were in the Big 12. The only thing I know about Iowa State is that it is located in Nebraska.

Charlie Weiss is going to eat his team before the first game. I expect they will finish the season 0 and Twinkie.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

1. Oklahoma State - Pokes get most of the other contenders in Stillwater
2. TCU - Pachal (?) makes a big difference
Baylor- surprise team cause of those shiny gold helmets
4. UT - mack takes early retirement
5. goons- expect a pitchfork wielding mob outside stoops' place
6. 'cats- all that taco bell finally catches up with bill
7. Tech - they do not have a johnny football at tech
8. WVU - big east football at it's best
9. Iowa State - ames
10 Blue Ducks- even the coach says they're a pile of garbage

ADVERTISEMENT