ADVERTISEMENT

GHETTO INC

I'm the Ghetto Inc Custodial Engineer, an OG. @CowboyJD and @HighStickHarry can vouch for me. I'm familiar with you from the days. You should get back into bashing the leftist mouthbreathers while you're here bashing us sooners.

All that said, OU to the SEC is one of the dumbest things I can think of, but I'm certain OU fans will mesh fine with the trailer living SEC fans. I look for jean jorts to make a big comeback in OK before 2025.
Fvck, I hope this is Clayton.

I like this Squatch

Ghetto Inc in its day ruled the world.

I am still waiting on my royalties checks because I was the one that originally called the free board the Ghetto.

Show me the money @CowboyJD and @HighStickHarry !

You've been paid in spades, Hunter.

The rest was spent on replacing my Assistant General Counsel Chihuahua with an Assistant General Counsel Corgi.

Elvis, the King, is dead....long live Winston, the Corgi.

Listen up fellow Poke fan that has let these filthy swine infest this wonderful oasis of making Toon cry, calling Dave on his hypocrisy and let’s face it the worst for last sissy tongue lashing and not that muff diving tongue stuff anyways you have let these pigs have jus primate noctis with your wives. Well guess what gentleman today is your Independence Day!
OK, you have inspired me. I’m probably not going to be very good at this, but I’ll give it a try.

How many Sooners does it take to change a light bulb?

None, because they don’t have electricity and they’re all busy cooking meth and they have no teeth and they have intimate relations with their sisters.

Am I doing it right?

200.gif
Holy Donkey balls you have footage of my pecker on the loose.

Let's mount up regulators!!! Lets skull **** these SEC fluffer bitchs and reclaim the territory our fathers left us men.

"Just there the barbarians huddle, sheer terror gripping tight their hearts with icy fingers... knowing full well what merciless horrors they suffered at the swords and spears of 300. Yet they stare now across the plain at 10,000 Spartans commanding 30,000 free Greeks! The enemy outnumber us a paltry three to one, good odds for any Greek. This day we rescue a world from mysticism and tyranny and usher in a future brighter than anything we can imagine. Give thanks, men, to Leonidas and the brave 300! TO VICTORY!"

c17794c1eab84ad5dc83e806df5916ef--funny-shit-funny-stuff.jpg

I am William Wallace! And I see a whole army of my countrymen, here in defiance of tyranny. You've come to fight as free men... and free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight? Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willing to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEEDOMMM!

I am William Wallace! And I see a whole army of my countrymen, here in defiance of tyranny. You've come to fight as free men... and free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight? Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willing to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEEDOMMM!
I think there is only three maybe four of us boss. This is more like when all the nobles turned their backs on you right when you had the Brits where you wanted them.

OK, you have inspired me. I’m probably not going to be very good at this, but I’ll give it a try.

How many Sooners does it take to change a light bulb?

None, because they don’t have electricity and they’re all busy cooking meth and they have no teeth and they have intimate relations with their sisters.

Am I doing it right?
621185aca2458a41adf428c33e9bc775.gif

Reactions: wyomingosualum

E7-Mnv3XEAcdR6r

yum and very provocative.

This the best you got? I have shit corn more interesting then you.
"When SoonerScoop sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us."

Reactions: Syskatine
"When SoonerScoop sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us."
Good god they are Californians then??? Holy Shit guys we have to circle the wagons now. We are level 7 right now fellows and the dooms day clock is at midnight.

Says the one with White Guilt. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: iasooner2000
yum and very provocative.

This the best you got? I have shit corn more interesting then you.

When I want your opinion I will give it to you.
Hey look! The White Guilt Fat Guy liked your post!
You are def going places now! Hell if you keep on impressing him he might just invite you to his tree house. He built it so he could look down on his neighbors. He is kinda snobby that way.

You are def going places now! Hell if you keep on impressing him he might just invite you to his tree house. He built it so he could look down on his neighbors. He is kinda snobby that way.
Hey @davidallen you know you are my favorite white boy right. I have been patiently waiting for a sewer (goon fan for our toothless brethren) to explode on get stunted your ass will get rode on.

<pauses and sparks this pine apple express>

Richetti Jones said it in 2011 **** dem hoes!

what was your name again baby girl I forgot what it was. Damn this yeti already buzzed.

when this war breaks out you won’t be able to shout because I am going to hit you like Joe Mixon beats a women!

Hey @davidallen you know you are my favorite white boy right. I have been patiently waiting for a sewer (goon fan for our toothless brethren) to explode on get stunted your ass will get rode on.

<pauses and sparks this pine apple express>

Richetti Jones said it in 2011 **** dem hoes!

what was your name again baby girl I forgot what it was. Damn this yeti already buzzed.

when this war breaks out you won’t be able to shout because I am going to hit you like Joe Mixon beats a women!

898f4340f2ac50905f899e0307243f72.gif

• Haha

This story shall the good man teach his son;
And Crispin Crispian shall ne'er go by,
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remember'd;
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition:
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.

"I don't want any messages saying 'I'm holding my position.' We're not holding a goddamned thing. We're advancing constantly and we're not interested in holding anything except the enemy's balls. We're going to hold him by his balls and we're going to kick him in the ass; twist his balls and kick the living shit out of him all the time. Our plan of operation is to advance and keep on advancing. We're going to go through the enemy like shit through a tinhorn."

"I don't want any messages saying 'I'm holding my position.' We're not holding a goddamned thing. We're advancing constantly and we're not interested in holding anything except the enemy's balls. We're going to hold him by his balls and we're going to kick him in the ass; twist his balls and kick the living shit out of him all the time. Our plan of operation is to advance and keep on advancing. We're going to go through the enemy like shit through a tinhorn."
Does Texas tickle your ballz

You were kinda cute for a while, but then your persistent dumb assery just wore me out. **** off.

There is only one Ghetto. I know the janitor from the Ghetto from years ago. Let's see how well YOU know the Ghetto.... or are you just a noob?

Tell me about Sandidawg.

Bridge_of_Death_6283.jpg
Sir did you used to have a squirrel with a military helmet on?

EDIT** meant to included : as an avatar.

Last edited:

Whari.... you and OP ovviously think alike. So who's the OP that's.gonna get all this straightened out? Is it one of my frenemies that spent 4 years talking shit and predicting two terms and then..... POOF last November?

Well I got all hyped up on Mt Dew Amped and was drunk on @BluegrassPoke pushing his chips in on the Big 10. Then I thought I had to deal with the PAC and I got depressed for a couple weeks. So I went around spreading my seed like Johnny Apple Seed but only in dirt burglar whores (and let me tell you there are alot). I figure in the next 3-4 years I will have bread you people away. I am back to feeling the fire in my loins and ready to send this dick heat all over gooners.

At first I didn't want to join your cause as picking on goons is like shooting ducks in a barrel but then I got to thinking about this weekend and you know what screw these ducks. Only Medic lives!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT