ADVERTISEMENT

Getting Out While The Getting Is Good

I wouldn't want to live in an area under constant threat of terrorist attack. Interesting you would make a point that supports Israel's goal of removing the terrorist threat against them. Hey maybe you're starting to come around, sub consciously.

I wouldn't want to live in an area under constant threat of terrorist attack. Interesting you would make a point that supports Israel's goal of removing the terrorist threat against them. Hey maybe you're starting to come around, sub consciously.
But Israel was created so the world’s Jews would have a place where they would be safe and secure. Maybe they should have chosen a land that was not already populated and then proceeded to steal their land, murder those that refused to be displaced and drive the rest of them into open air concentration camps. Imagine how surprised they are to discover the people they were abusing didn’t like it.

I just heard a rumor that Bibi has quietly stashed his son to live the good life in Palm Beach. Anybody know if that’s true? If it is I must say that’s very Zionist of him!

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
I just heard a rumor that Bibi has quietly stashed his son to live the good life in Palm Beach. Anybody know if that’s true? If it is I must say that’s very Zionist of him!
We know how you and "rumors" always turn out...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I wouldn't blame him if he did. We know the terrorist love to kidnap and kill Israelis. Kid would be safer here in the US.
What I do find interesting is you have an issue with a rumor of Netanyahu moving his son out of the country for his protection, yet you say nothing about the cowardly leaders of Hamas hiding and living a life of luxury in Qatar, all while their people suffer as a result of their leaders decisions. Double standard much? Another self own by you.

But Israel was created so the world’s Jews would have a place where they would be safe and secure. Maybe they should have chosen a land that was not already populated and then proceeded to steal their land, murder those that refused to be displaced and drive the rest of them into open air concentration camps. Imagine how surprised they are to discover the people they were abusing didn’t like it.

[P-DAN], you are ignorant as a post on your middle east history. You will not watch the documentary I provided because you would have to find a new board. You know, you'll get sand in your nose & ears if you keep that head buried in the beach sands of the Med. You preach about a history you don't know and a religion that you don't know. This is like being lectured by an aggy. Oops, maybe I am, er, sorry if that's the case.

I wouldn't blame him if he did. We know the terrorist love to kidnap and kill Israelis. Kid would be safer here in the US.
What I do find interesting is you have an issue with a rumor of Netanyahu moving his son out of the country for his protection, yet you say nothing about the cowardly leaders of Hamas hiding and living a life of luxury in Qatar, all while their people suffer as a result of their leaders decisions. Double standard much? Another self own by you.
I bet there are tens of thousands of Israeli citizens who wish they and their sons and daughters could escape Bibi’s war but don’t have dual citizenship and aren’t corrupt politicians who can hide them away. Watched a video on YouTube of Bibi’s son frolicking on the beach while posting war encouragement. Maybe if the coward was engaged in the conflict like thousands of others who his father has pressed into duty he could be less worried about being kidnapped and more excited to shoot Palestinian children in the head in the name of the glorious Zionist cause. Speaking of double standards and all.

• Haha
I bet there are tens of thousands of Israeli citizens who wish they and their sons and daughters could escape Bibi’s war but don’t have dual citizenship and aren’t corrupt politicians who can hide them away. Watched a video on YouTube of Bibi’s son frolicking on the beach while posting war encouragement. Maybe if the coward was engaged in the conflict like thousands of others who his father has pressed into duty he could be less worried about being kidnapped and more excited to shoot Palestinian children in the head in the name of the glorious Zionist cause. Speaking of double standards and all.
Now do the Palestinian leaders, you know the ones that started all of this?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT