ADVERTISEMENT

George Clooney calls for Biden to step aside

SUPERPOKES

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
DFW
“I love Joe Biden but we need a need a new nominee.”

That’s a bombshell that Democrats have to take seriously.

“It’s devastating to say it, but the Joe Biden I was with three weeks ago at a fund-raiser was not the Joe Biden of 2010. He wasn’t even the Joe Biden of 2020. He was the same Biden we all witnessed at the debate.”

Clooney is a big Biden supporter and donor.

Last edited:
Wait...now we are supposed to care what actors think?
I don't care who he supports - i.e., just because he, or any pop culture icon, supports - but the fact that he's such a big, impactful supporter of Biden and is calling for him to step aside, says something.

Nancy was on Morning Joe saying Joe has to choose what to do. Joe watches Morning Joe and she was talking directly to him. Translation is he needs to choose to drop out. Or volintold.

In short they all knew Biden was not fit in 2020 to be POTUS and the Media knew it too, they carried him all the while covering it up so he could beat Trump. Now that his decline is very obvious they want him gone so they can get someone else to beat Trump. They installed Biden basically as an Actor and did everything they could to hide his condition. But oh how they love to say that Trump is a threat to Democracy. Can't make this shit up.

In short they all knew Biden was not fit in 2020 to be POTUS and the Media knew it too, they carried him all the while covering it up so he could beat Trump. Now that his decline is very obvious they want him gone so they can get someone else to beat Trump. They installed Biden basically as an Actor and did everything they could to hide his condition. But oh how they love to say that Trump is a threat to Democracy. Can't make this shit up.
Kamala is now the posterboard for DEI hires. If Biden was this bad then she should have been President 3 years ago, which means she is worse than Biden. The ultimate DEI fail.

Kamala is now the posterboard for DEI hires. If Biden was this bad then she should have been President 3 years ago, which means she is worse than Biden. The ultimate DEI fail.
GSKUOGAa4AA22Dw

What's the tax on American folks to wipe shits incontinent ass? You know jill doesn't take care of that.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I thought they were BFF. Wonder if Joe throws his friendship bracelet away?

Biden Campaign Believes Obama Is Working ‘Behind The Scenes’ To ‘Orchestrate’ Calls To Step Down, Joe Scarborough Says​

joe20biden20bff20obama20bracelet_1560198841355.jpg_7375470_ver1.0_640_360.jpg
Sleepy doesn't know what plat he's on. Barack wishes he had a third term. Dimms have no shame.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT