ADVERTISEMENT

Gee, I Don’t Know Why This Is

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Why wouldn’t America’s young men want to go fight for Bibi? It’s almost as if they think they don’t want to kill and die for a foreign country. Well, I guess Bearcat and his NeoCon buddies will just have to make them.

Isn't it a law for kids that turn 18 register for the draft? Why do you support kids violating the law? :)

On a side note I think it's a great thing for these kids to be required to sign up for the draft. Maybe it will open their eyes to something other than pronoun usage and all the other BS schools are pushing on them.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Dan's the kinda man that would be satisfied with coksukers, carpet munchers and those who "can't" figure out their own gender defending his glorious life. Smh.

Before you say it Dan.........

No, I did not miss yer point.

Golly Gee Wally!

Isn't it a law for kids that turn 18 register for the draft? Why do you support kids violating the law? :)

On a side note I think it's a great thing for these kids to be required to sign up for the draft. Maybe it will open their eyes to something other than pronoun usage and all the other BS schools are pushing on them.
Why do you support such a law?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT