ADVERTISEMENT

Gain of Function Research.

Headhunter

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Stillwater, OK
I'm no scientist but this is what I've learned about this abomination that the US Government bureaucrats were funding overseas, specifically in China, because no sane researcher in the US would agree to do it.

They are taking obscure virus's that are 50% deadly but are hard to catch and combining them with viruses that are easy to catch and seeing if they are contagious to humans. What could possibly go wrong with this plan? Well we've found out, world wide pandemic.

Fauci the highest paid 40+ year bureaucrat in the US Government, funded this research and then lied that his agency funded it. Millions world wide are dead. Thank you Dr. Fauci.

I'm not a big believer but if there is a hell this man is headed there.

Last edited:
pardon me if quoting fauci zoom meetings does not validate expertise on public health

when fauci et al created this monster

I'm no scientist but this is what I've learned about this abomination that the US Government bureaucrats were funding overseas, specifically in China, because no sane researcher in the US would agree to do it.

They are taking obscure virus's that are 50% deadly but are hard to catch and combining them with viruses that are easy to catch and seeing if they are contagious to humans. What could possibly go wrong with this plan? Well we've found out, world wide pandemic.

Fauci the highest paid 40+ year bureaucrat in the US Government, funded this research and then lied that his agency funded it. Millions world wide are dead. Thank you Dr. Fauci.

I'm not a big believer but if there is a hell this man is headed there.
Glad I’m a big believer.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT