ADVERTISEMENT

Gable Stevenson arrested

A little odd that they were arrested but not charged. Probably Monday they will be charged or released.

looks like its over holding a teammate down and shoving something in his butt.. I think his only hope is that the kid is convinced to not testify..

Hopefully this is not what it seemed on original release. I guess the lesson should be let the system run it's course before rendering judgement. Glad no one on this board went overboard with their condemnation.

I hope that they were released on bail with charges pending. If the above information is correct that is totally unacceptable.
By unacceptable, do you mean that 2 kids were thrown in jail and had there reputations ruined and the rest of their lives affected by false and over blown charges and a reckless police force or do you mean some women was ruthlessly raped and tortured and the perpetrators were let off scot free?
Until we know the facts, which may never happen, it is hard to say what is acceptable and what is not?JMHO

Reactions: Cowguy
By unacceptable, do you mean that 2 kids were thrown in jail and had there reputations ruined and the rest of their lives affected by false and over blown charges and a reckless police force or do you mean some women was ruthlessly raped and tortured and the perpetrators were let off scot free?
Until we know the facts, which may never happen, it is hard to say what is acceptable and what is not?JMHO

Ober clearly said if the information is correct. No reason to take that out of context and assume otherwise.

Reactions: Air_Thurman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT