ADVERTISEMENT

From the National Museum of African American History and Culture

It seems they've really gone in hard against the "nuclear family." Do they advocate single parent households as superior...sister wives, sister husbands? I feel bad for all of the families that aren't able to have 2.3 kids though.

Parroting a bunch of the concepts in the White Fragility book, all so bizarre as to defy description.

Watching Ben Shapiro take them down is time well spent.

Interesting take. Check out the 1990 copyright. Trying to foment racial antagonism much? Bring it up from 30 years ago and watch ben shapiro kick ass, lol.

It takes .02 seconds to watch you overlay your programmed racial antagonism over something from... 1990.

Reactions: davidallen
Interesting take. Check out the 1990 copyright. Trying to foment racial antagonism much? Bring it up from 30 years ago and watch ben shapiro kick ass, lol.

It takes .02 seconds to watch you overlay your programmed racial antagonism over something from... 1990.
Hey dick breath, you do realize there's a link to a web page in that tweet, right? That "poster" is contained in an article posted to the museum's website in 2020. If you weren't in such a rush to drub your keyboard with your stubby little dick beaters, you wouldn't look so stupid every time you post.

Hey dick breath, you do realize there's a link to a web page in that tweet, right? That "poster" is contained in an article posted to the museum's website in 2020. If you weren't in such a rush to drub your keyboard with your stubby little dick beaters, you wouldn't look so stupid every time you post.
This really is the only way to talk anal fissures like @Syskatine

Harsh, but fair.

LOL your fox news guy leads with a poster from 1990 to start the racial agitation and you as usual quibble and pile on.

I see your boy David Duke has endorsed Fatass again. Why do you think he's such an ardent Trump supporter?

EarnestSkinnyGalapagosdove-size_restricted.gif
/QUOTE]

You could always quit whining about your racial grievances?
I wondered why you chose Bak Mei as your avatar. It all makes sense now. You like his "fighting" style...

Bak Mei's fighting style makes use of the four principles of "floating" (fou), "sinking" (chum), "swallowing" (tun) and "spitting" (tou) common in the southern Chinese martial arts.

Reactions: iasooner1
Why do you think a group of leftists made a poster that sounds like it came out of a klan rally?

I'm unfamiliar with this. Are we talking about the 30 year old poster in the OP that is triggering all this anxiety?

Why do white nationalists have rallies where they praise him? Why does David Duke love and defend him so much?

I'm unfamiliar with this. Are we talking about the 30 year old poster in the OP that is triggering all this anxiety?

Why do white nationalists have rallies where they praise him? Why does David Duke love and defend him so much?

talking about the Newsweek article from Friday on the poster

All of this sounds like a mantra of people - be they black, white, brown or any skin color - who are against doing the basic things to have success. Really, it’s a defiance by lazy people who feel like they shouldn’t have to work hard and are deserving of nice things without the work.

Last edited:
Reactions: windriverrange
talking about the Newsweek article from Friday on the poster

Sys doesn’t seem to understand that while the graphic is from 1990, it’s timely because the Smithsonian National Museum of African American Culture just recently unveiled these guidelines about race. The museum posted this on their website and then took it down. Face it Sys, this is not a 1990 thing, it’s current and it’s how some idiots look at the difference between the races.

Reactions: HighStickHarry
Sys doesn’t seem to understand that while the graphic is from 1990, it’s timely because the Smithsonian National Museum of African American Culture just recently unveiled these guidelines about race. The museum posted this on their website and then took it down. Face it Sys, this is not a 1990 thing, it’s current and it’s how some idiots look at the difference between the races.

Man I'd believe about anything, anymore. Did you know there are actually white people that have profound anxiety over being treated unfairly because of their.... race? Men, too. They really spend a lot of energy and thought stewing about it. They think black people are going to take their place over and it causes real anxiety.

I'm glad you're not that fragile. Let's try to set them at ease. We can't let "some idiots" have this much power over their feelers.

Man I'd believe about anything, anymore. Did you know there are actually white people that have profound anxiety over being treated unfairly because of their.... race? Men, too. They really spend a lot of energy and thought stewing about it. They think black people are going to take their place over and it causes real anxiety.

I'm glad you're not that fragile. Let's try to set them at ease. We can't let "some idiots" have this much power over their feelers.

You know, any group could say it sucks to be ___________________ and then make a list of all the shortcomings of their status. Being black, white, Hispanic, Asian, Native American, straight, gay, female, male, tall, short, poor, rich, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. Face it, no matter what you are, you’ll face obstacles and people who are going to be against you. It doesn’t mean you can’t overcome the stigmas attached to you and become successful. People need to stop whining and overcome the obstacles that they face. Most people’s biggest obstacle is not someone else, it’s themselves! Stop thinking that the road is an easy and smooth one. It rarely is for anyone, no matter their race, gender or anything else. If you’re determined, you can overcome and be successful.

Last edited:
You know, any group could say it sucks to be ___________________ and then make a list of all the shortcomings of their status. Being black, white, Hispanic, Asian, Native American, straight, gay, female, male, tall, short, poor, rich, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. Face it, no matter what you are, you’ll face obstacles and people who are going to be against you. It doesn’t mean you can’t overcome the stigmas attached to you and become successful. People need to stop whining and overcome the obstacles that they face. Stop thinking that the road is an easy and smooth one. It rarely is for anyone, no matter their race, gender or anything else. If you’re determined, you can overcome and be successful.
Thank god I was able to overcome being white, straight, male, tall, and rich.

You know, any group could say it sucks to be ___________________ and then make a list of all the shortcomings of their status. Being black, white, Hispanic, Asian, Native American, straight, gay, female, male, tall, short, poor, rich, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. Face it, no matter what you are, you have disadvantages. It doesn’t mean you can’t overcome the stigmas attached to you and become successful. People need to stop whining and stop thinking the road is an easy and smooth one and overcome the obstacles that they face.
Amen, brother.

I don 't know which is more irritating to me: People that try to surf life on their historic oppression while not availing themselves of the opportunities presented, or white people that deny the problem and perpetuate it. There's just no good faith argument that whites have been treated as poorly as blacks in this country.

DJQFoYIV4AAvvuq.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT