ADVERTISEMENT

From the far right wing Puck News...

Medic007

MegaPoke is insane
Sep 25, 2006
Pedo puppet won't make it to 24- the rightful president will be reseated
Majority will soon be calling for the right thing to be done- not this "let the cheaters stay in power"

Pedo puppet won't make it to 24- the rightful president will be reseated
Majority will soon be calling for the right thing to be done- not this "let the cheaters stay in power"
We knew this was coming.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Hunter Biden's legal woes will be 'deciding factor' in father's 2024 decision, Puck News reporter says

Whoopsie.

Speaking of the Bidens:

https://img.ifunny.co/images/93eff253ef75abd1f16c516a1997e2d82f9d94905c14dcf9535b94df794823f6_1.webp

Shit britches is out of the picture.
Why do you think they put him in a diaper?

1*qMxex0B8HitxQfZJ1UkvjA.jpeg

Hunter Biden's legal woes will be 'deciding factor' in father's 2024 decision, Puck News reporter says

Whoopsie.
It is absolutely shocking and outrageous that a son of a President is facing legal investigation! This is just a sign that we now live in a banana republic! We are marching straight into authoritarianism! There is going to be a civil war! The horror! The horror!

🤣🤣

It is absolutely shocking and outrageous that a son of a President is facing legal investigation! This is just a sign that we now live in a banana republic! We are marching straight into authoritarianism! There is going to be a civil war! The horror! The horror!

🤣🤣
Pedo Joe showered with his teen daughter. And you voted for him, i_groomkids. Your screeching about DeSantis fvcking up your ability to groom kids gave you away. Sorry, no grooming for you.

Pedo Joe showered with his teen daughter. And you voted for him, i_groomkids. Your screeching about DeSantis fvcking up your ability to groom kids gave you away. Sorry, no grooming for you.
Calm down on meds. I know it's been a tough number of weeks for you and your cult. Deep breaths. Maybe disconnect from Fox News for a bit and take a walk outside. Stay regular with your meds.

Where’s the diaper? All I see is an old guy who’s flabby at the waist. You should know about that better than anyone, Moby.
I going to put this out there. When you're 70 something years old and you give 1 hour plus speeches why not wear an adult diaper. Keeps you from having to leave in the middle of a barnburner speech.

Have any of you dealt with elderly Parents/Grand Parents?

The mind works but the body doesn't always cooperate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT