ADVERTISEMENT

From firebombing protesters to lying FBI agents, a two-tier justice system sharpens in focus

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

When politics are allowed to influence the Justice System we have a huge problem. The Justice System has to be blind or there is no Justice and the Justice System is just another tool that is abused by those in power. While many refuse to see the double standard, it is there in plain sight for all to see.

When politics are allowed to influence the Justice System we have a huge problem. The Justice System has to be blind or there is no Justice and the Justice System is just another tool that is abused by those in power. While many refuse to see the double standard, it is there in plain sight for all to see.
Cell phone geo tracking was an exact science on Jan., 6. Cell phone geo tracking is highly questionable in the documentary 2000 Mules. The slow doesn't see. Does the slow not want to see, or are they as stupid as they toil to convince us?

John Solomon lol
I know, right? Who would believe anything this guy reported? We should wait until we hear from reliable and credentialed, serious journalists like Taylor Lorenz. We know she reports nothing but the truth. Yeah, don’t believe anything until we hear from Taylor. Can I get an “Amen!” from you, @ClintonDavidScott?

I assume by the lack of response from the leftists, besides the one idiot, even the leftists see the double standard in our Justice System and haven't figured out a way to defend it. Better for them to ignore it and hope it goes away.

I think DodgeAllen drove by and left his laugh emoji on the OP.

KlutzyWarpedDromedary-max-1mb.gif

Edit: Nope it was his son Dodge Flailey.

h8BLTVX.gif

Last edited:
I assume by the lack of response from the leftists, besides the one idiot, even the leftists see the double standard in our Justice System and haven't figured out a way to defend it. Better for them to ignore it and hope it goes away.
..."besides the one idiot" cracks me up. Do you see this principal as the board's slowest? I thought we would see one other response.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT