ADVERTISEMENT

The Tale Of Two Trails: How Sussman Is Receiving Every Consideration Denied To Flynn

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Interesting beak down by a guy that knows more about the law than any of us. Sussman and Flynn were charged with the same crime, lying to the FBI but the judges in the case are handling it in a polar opposite manner. Flynn received none of the considerations provide Sussman and the jury is loaded with admitted Clinton donors and supporters who have fair minded people questioning if they can be fair and impartial. Sure lends credibility to theory we have a two tiered Justice System.

Interesting beak down by a guy that knows more about the law than any of us. Sussman and Flynn were charged with the same crime, lying to the FBI but the judges in the case are handling it in a polar opposite manner. Flynn received none of the considerations provide Sussman and the jury is loaded with admitted Clinton donors and supporters who have fair minded people questioning if they can be fair and impartial. Sure lends credibility to theory we have a two tiered Justice System.
Probably because Sussman didn't plead guilty

Probably because Sussman didn't plead guilty
I wonder if Durham threatened Sussaman with going after his family the way they did Flynn? I also wonder if the judge in Sussmans case has admonished Sussman in court for lying the way the judge in Flynn's trail did?

A person can change their plea at anytime before a sentance is rendered and is still entitled to equal treatment under the law. Not much equal about the treatment in the two cases.

I wonder if Durham threatened Sussaman with going after his family the way they did Flynn? I also wonder if the judge in Sussmans case has admonished Sussman in court for lying the way the judge in Flynn's trail did?

A person can change their plea at anytime before a sentance is rendered and is still entitled to equal treatment under the law. Not much equal about the treatment in the two cases.
I wonder what crimes Sussman's family committed. And I wonder if Sussman has stipulated as fact that he lied.

When you swear under oath that you are guilty that doesn't get erased from the record just because you get cold feet about your plea deal. Flynn lied to the FBI or lied to the court, either way he was a liar.

I wonder what crimes Sussman's family committed. And I wonder if Sussman has stipulated as fact that he lied.

When you swear under oath that you are guilty that doesn't get erased from the record just because you get cold feet about your plea deal. Flynn lied to the FBI or lied to the court, either way he was a liar.
He's obviously a hundred times worse than Sussman.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT