ADVERTISEMENT

Fox News fair and balanced?

HighStickHarry

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Apr 21, 2006
Obviously, the stupid bitch was trying to top heels up dumbf*ckery about Jan 6th. Current
scoreboard indicates heels up still ahead.

did fox make this up? Is cnn editing history in real time? Why would they let their viewers be ignorant to what happened? And why would the leftists that post here beg to have their news censored? Answer me damn it!

You do make me smile. A laugh is a bit of stretch though. Your schtick reminds me of SNL - it goes on twice as long as it should and stops being funny after about the second exchange.

oh man it would be hilarious if you showed cnn and msnbc covering this fairly I would be so humiliated. How’s your energy level?

Hey look. Harry found the one actual news story that Faux Propaganda Network covered in the last six months. Broken clock and what not. Thanks for sharing it with those of us who aren’t rubes.

Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
we will see. He and his buddies always lose energy when pressed with unemotional logic.

I bet he comes in here and proves me wrong this time.

Whari, why do you think MAGA has so disproportionately died of covid when other va3cxinated people haven't?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Whari, why do you think MAGA has so disproportionately died of covid when other va3cxinated people haven't?
That one is up there with Sotomayor. I would like to know where you came up with that statistic. Did you make it up like your favorite SCOTUS justice? Sounded good in your head so just type it out?

That one is up there with Sotomayor. I would like to know where you came up with that statistic. Did you make it up like your favorite SCOTUS justice? Sounded good in your head so just type it out?
You really think that the vaccine deniers and anti-maskers are equally spread around the political spectrum don't you? You think that crazy shit is mainstream and its just a random demographic thats generally hospitalized from covid, don't you? That is your perspective?

Is that really your perspective?

Are you vaxxed? Refuse to wear masks? You one of those?

• Haha
Up there with sotomayor? ? Is there finally a lie or something from DC in the past 6 years you publicly acknowledge as over the line? Do tell what it was after the last 6 years.

• Haha
FOX doesn’t report news that doesn’t fit their narrative. But they don’t make up stuff.

CNN/Washington Post/NYT literally make up stuff. Corporate media is nothing more than propaganda. On par with what the Chinese Communists do. Trump was 110% correct when he called them “fake news” and “the enemy of the people.”

FOX doesn’t report news that doesn’t fit their narrative. But they don’t make up stuff.

CNN/Washington Post/NYT literally make up stuff. Corporate media is nothing more than propaganda. On par with what the Chinese Communists do. Trump was 110% correct when he called them “fake news” and “the enemy of the people.”
Jhc.

You do know they scream, "We aren't journalists! Don't take us seriously! We're entertainment and parody!" each time one of their defamation cases go south? Amazed anyone would say that. They pushed WMD's in Iraq after Wilson publicly said it wasn't true. They pushed birtherism. They pushed anti-vax and anti-mask talking points. Its pure propaganda.

• Haha
Jhc.

You do know they scream, "We aren't journalists! Don't take us seriously! We're entertainment and parody!" each time one of their defamation cases go south? Amazed anyone would say that. They pushed WMD's in Iraq after Wilson publicly said it wasn't true. They pushed birtherism. They pushed anti-vax and anti-mask talking points. Its pure propaganda.

who is they?

Rambling incoherent speech didn't answer my question. Now your acting like Pelosi.
You really think that, don't you? Pretty amazing take in light of all their bullshit. They helped gin up a war on knowingly false pretenses, but they don't make false statements. They flat say they are not to be believed when sued. Dayum.

You really think that, don't you? Pretty amazing take in light of all their bullshit. They helped gin up a war on knowingly false pretenses, but they don't make false statements. They flat say they are not to be believed when sued. Dayum.
Way to go...you got the trifecta! Shitting in your pants like Biden. Our day is complete.

Jhc.

If as you say FOX is pure propaganda, then it should be easy for you to post examples.

Oh, so you can't post anything, got it.
Dominion and Smartmatic sure put their tit in a ringer. And then there was the time just last year that they digitally erased Trump from an Epstein/Maxwell photo. Do you reallly not have any idea of the "mistakes" made at Fox? There is this thing called a "Search Engine" - if you actually gave a shit about the facts (your defense of Fox makes me wonder) then you'd do a little work here and realize just how foolish this line of argument is.

Reactions: Been Jammin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT