ADVERTISEMENT

Ford F-150 vs GMC Sierra

I drove a Raptor about two months ago, was getting the itch for a new truck. I have traditionally been a Chevy guy going back to the 80s, but that damned Raptor with the 6.2 was ridiculous. The sound of the engine....the ride...all the little bells and whistles...felt like I was driving my Shelby GT 500 I used to have but taller lol.

I decided not to get it after I came back to my senses. Would be fun, but it would be almost a collectors item truck now since they stopped making it, and I don't have a garage that would do it justice.

I drove a Raptor about two months ago, was getting the itch for a new truck. I have traditionally been a Chevy guy going back to the 80s, but that damned Raptor with the 6.2 was ridiculous. The sound of the engine....the ride...all the little bells and whistles...felt like I was driving my Shelby GT 500 I used to have but taller lol.

I decided not to get it after I came back to my senses. Would be fun, but it would be almost a collectors item truck now since they stopped making it, and I don't have a garage that would do it justice.

I am pretty sure Ford is doing a Shelby F-150 this year also.

1013tr_12+2008_ford_shelby_f150_super_snake+right_side_angle.jpg

Cool looking truck, but I don't have much in my heart for the trucks that are made to be strictly lookers anymore. I need a truck that will get dirty, beat up, and smell funny.

I'm turning into my dad more and more every day....so I will stick to my dirty old beat up and stinky Dodge lol.

I have 2007 F150 King Ranch w/ the Super Cab - Just love it - 180k miles and going strong. Not the best mileage in the world / but it's paid for and a joy to drive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT