ADVERTISEMENT

Ford EV's lose 6 billion

OUSOONER67

Heisman Winner
Mar 23, 2004
The electric mustang SUV is an abomination.

First, Mustang is a specific model, looks like they’re turning it into a line/division.

Second, a Mustang needs to roar like a lion, not hum like something from some liberal guy’s wife’s nightstand.

That thing would have been a good fit for the Mercury brand if they hadn’t killed it.

The electric mustang SUV is an abomination.

First, Mustang is a specific model, looks like they’re turning it into a line/division.

Second, a Mustang needs to roar like a lion, not hum like something from some liberal guy’s wife’s nightstand.

That thing would have been a good fit for the Mercury brand if they hadn’t killed it.
“…hum like something from a liberal guy’s wife’s nightstand.” Cracked me up. Best line anybody’s written this week!

Fix Or Repair Daily.
I've owned Ford vehicles my whole life brother. The 5.4l has never let me down. From my 70 Ford 390 four speed pickup too my 99 f150, 250 and expedition. Minor maintenance of course but I can drag a house down the road to this day with those trucks. First on race day my man! 😁

Now electric cars is whole different story I don't care to know about imo. I'll stick with what works. 👍

Looks like the Canucks have themselves an EV problem.🤣😂😅

From the link:

Canada's first emissions reduction plan will be tabled in the House of Commons in two weeks. But the minister in charge says it won't include specific details on how to meet the federal government's sales targets for zero-emission cars and trucks over the next decade.😂

The federal plan is to require that half of all new cars sold in this country be zero-emission vehicles by 2030. Five years after that date, all new cars sold must be zero-emission.😅

"We're not sure yet exactly how we'll get there..." 🤣😅😂

Electric vehicles now make up less than five per cent of new car sales in Canada 🤣

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Looks like the Canucks have themselves an EV problem.🤣😂😅

From the link:

Canada's first emissions reduction plan will be tabled in the House of Commons in two weeks. But the minister in charge says it won't include specific details on how to meet the federal government's sales targets for zero-emission cars and trucks over the next decade.😂

The federal plan is to require that half of all new cars sold in this country be zero-emission vehicles by 2030. Five years after that date, all new cars sold must be zero-emission.😅

"We're not sure yet exactly how we'll get there..." 🤣😅😂

Electric vehicles now make up less than five per cent of new car sales in Canada 🤣

Can you imagine owning an EV during a typical Canadian winter?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT