ADVERTISEMENT

For Whom Should We Mourn More Intensely?

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
The 800 Israelis Hamas brutally murdered on Oct 7, or the 400 Israelis that Israel brutally murdered? Should we wish that Israel had not killed their own people, that they would have been taken hostage instead, so they’d still be alive? Or should we be glad Israel just went ahead and murdered them so they wouldn’t have to negotiate for their release and Bibi could conduct the genocide he’s lusted after for decades?

b9e06a3d-5776-4a49-9ab0-c383ce5f025b_text.gif

The 800 Israelis Hamas brutally murdered on Oct 7, or the 400 Israelis that Israel brutally murdered? Should we wish that Israel had not killed their own people, that they would have been taken hostage instead, so they’d still be alive? Or should we be glad Israel just went ahead and murdered them so they wouldn’t have to negotiate for their release and Bibi could conduct the genocide he’s lusted after for decades?
What's yer luster Dan? Insense, cabs, motels, fillin stations? Turn yer radio off.

It’s beyond ironic, isn’t it, that this time it’s the Zionists who won’t let people go.
Terrorists should and will burn in hell. Moohamed will more than welcome you to help serve yer brothers some cold water. Double dutch ******s.

Terrorists should and will burn in hell. Moohamed will more than welcome you to help serve yer brothers some cold water. Double dutch ******s.
I am certain if there is a hell that all terrorists will congregate there. Won’t the Zionist terrorists be surprised to find themselves burning alongside the Muslim terrorists! I canhear them muttering to themselves in outrage that they are the chosen ones and it isn’t fair, they were supposed to have God’s permission to terrorize, plunder and murder.

You know Dan has been giddy with anticipation just waiting for this day so he could post this.

Reactions: Medic007
You are the dipshit to end all dipshits.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
You know Dan has been giddy with anticipation just waiting for this day so he could post this.
No, I just thought of it a minute before I wrote it. But it’s a good one, don’t you agree? Do you have any thoughts on which murdered people you feel worse about?

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
I am certain if there is a hell that all terrorists will congregate there. Won’t the Zionist terrorists be surprised to find themselves burning alongside the Muslim terrorists! I canhear them muttering to themselves in outrage that they are the chosen ones and it isn’t fair, they were supposed to have God’s permission to terrorize, plunder and murder.
Dan, yer Moohamed "prophet" pillaged and murdered. Yer a special kind of fvcked up. Moohamed ain't givin ya any points unless you strap them bombs to yer chest. Good luck.

Only then will you be free.

We should mourn for them all. If the Palestinians had not attacked, murdered and raped innocent Israeli civilians the civilians would be alive, no hostages would have been taken and Israel would not have declared war on Hamas.

Where will you lay in rest Dan? 🤣

We should mourn for them all. If the Palestinians had not attacked, murdered and raped innocent Israeli civilians the civilians would be alive, no hostages would have been taken and Israel would not have declared war on Hamas.
Confiscation of Dan's DVDs will tell his story.

Yes, it’s all Hamas’ fault. But which murdered category do we mourn the most? If Israel hadn’t brutally murdered their own people they’d be alive today. There would be so many hostages Bibi would have had to negotiate, Israelis would not have stood for his mass murder spree with so many of their own people in harm’s way. So should we feel worse for the Israelis that were murdered by their own government?

Yes, it’s all Hamas’ fault. But which murdered category do we mourn the most? If Israel hadn’t brutally murdered their own people they’d be alive today. There would be so many hostages Bibi would have had to negotiate, Israelis would not have stood for his mass murder spree with so many of their own people in harm’s way. So should we feel worse for the Israelis that were murdered by their own government?
Dan you don't fool anyone, you don't mourn for anyone but the terrorist.

Gonna come spit on my grave, Woody?
Moohamed smiles on you Dan. I would piss on yer grave though. I'd piss on Moohamed's also. Moohamed was a weak bitch like all yer terrorist brothers. Weak people who deserve nothing more than incineration. What would you do then.........

Dan?

Moohamed smiles on you Dan. I would piss on yer grave though. I'd piss on Moohamed's also. Moohamed was a weak bitch like all yer terrorist brothers. Weak people who deserve nothing more than incineration. What would you do then.........

Dan?
Relax, Woody, I just have fun messing with your head. And I must say your’s is a head easily messed with.

Relax, Woody, I just have fun messing with your head. And I must say your’s is a head easily messed with.
The sun just started shinin fer ya? 9:06 pm? Yer a gem Dan. Yer not a bad guy but I must apologize before hand, I wouldn't hesitate to clock yer idiot mooslum terrorist loving ass head. Eternal sleep fer ya it would be. 15-20 fer me. Shit, it's premeditated now. The state of Texas might pay yer family some money now, but only if yer black or mooslum. Mooslum is today's flavor of law. Sleepy and kumula are mooslum. 🖕

Last edited:
Good man. You don't need anyone to tell you that. Now pull yer head outta yer ass Dan! Moohamed ain't yer "prophet". Fvck that crook. 👍

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT