ADVERTISEMENT

For what it is worth, Mr Avenatti is reporting that:

LMFAO. Remember this guy?!? They came out of the woodwork for Fatass and then.... poof. Wonder why?

Lol 1 - 64.

Mexico gonna pay for the wall! Guarantee it!
Seth Rich!
Jade Helm!
Cosmo pizza!

I have many threads on here teying to get to the bottom of the failed MAGA narrative last November.

Oh? How was I got?

How?

Lol we've been joyriding throufg quite a few of the old threads, ahhh thise were the goldennyears when fatass would get reelected and them ivanka, lol.

Learn anything from his admin? Besides how to lose good?

You’re doing the best you can with what you have.

I should quit expecting more.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Michael Avenatti,Michael Avenatti,Michael Avenatti,Michael Avenatti,Michael Avenatti,Michael Avenatti,Michael Avenatti,Michael Avenatti,Michael Avenatti,Michael Avenatti,Michael Avenatti,Michael Avenatti,Michael Avenatti,Michael Avenatti,Michael Avenatti,Michael Avenatti,Michael Avenatti,Michael Avenatti,Michael Avenatti

Unfortunately I don't have confidence in the election to say who won the election. To many irregularities, to many people swearing affidavits and to much propaganda from the left for me to believe the election results were accurate.
I learned plenty from the Trump Administration just like I did from the Obama Administration but most off what I learned from the Obama Admin was reinforcement of what I already knew.
BWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It just suck to be a conservative, all red-assed with your bottom lip stuck out.

5VRpoZoyUuepUJi5kFTzmC-1024-80.jpg.webp

I find it extremely amusing when these old threads are brought back up. It's always the same ones that have egg on their face. You would think they would eventually learn they are being mislead but their indoctrination is way to strong.

I know, I love reading that anon persons old posts. About as dumb as Sys and Dave. No wonder he or she doesn't post anymore I imagine too ashamed to show their face after the nonsense they posted. Lmao

He wasn’t a hero of the resistance?

It is probably easier if you can just forget.

Which you do, a lot.
He was no hero to me. I lack the hubris to try and speak for the some 81 min + good citizens who denied DJT any further time to undermine our great country in pursuit of his own selfish ends.

All of them? Not sure what you expect here - an enumerated list of all the things maybe? Good luck with that.

So why did they shit the bed.

We we’re all led to believe by bulletproof sources that they had seen the evidence.

Then two years.

Then nothing

Just a coordinated effort by the alphabet agencies to unseat a president.

No biggie.

We we’re all led to believe by bulletproof sources that they had seen the evidence.

Then two years.

Then nothing

No biggie.

alph says with hard evidence it was a coup

dave goes full patriot

says trump undermined our great country for his own selfish i ends

you just can’t fix the level of brain dead stupidity

Then two years.

Then nothing

No biggie.
^^^^^^^^^
POST OF THE DAY

Then two years.

Then nothing

No biggie.
Did they? Maybe you missed the 2020 election?

Please do bring that hard evidence to the table. Curious why it hasn't been presented before - buy dayum you finally got it don't you?

the steele dossier it’s inception

and use to engage government agencies to investigate an opposition political candidate and presidency

is a coup by the very definition david

it was not
“investigate them all let the truth come out”

it was create an investigation to manufacture a narrative and usurp the law

stick to fluffing your duvet and shopping for curtains on amazon

an army needs all types

the steele dossier it’s inception

and use to engage government agencies to investigate an opposition political candidate and presidency

is a coup by the very definition david

it was not
“investigate them all let the truth come out”

it was create an investigation to manufacture a narrative and usurp the law

stick to fluffing your duvet and shopping for curtains on amazon

an army needs all types
You sure you know what a coup is?

Who first funded the Steele dossier?

Have the investigators been investigated?

You sure you know what a coup is?

i quit humoring fools when i got divorced

avenatti played his hand great
a regular doyle brunson

We both know that doesn’t matter. It was Hillary that put it out. But good attempt.
Why yes, david, they have. Did you miss the part where a bunch of FBI folks involved with the case got fired, including the FBI Director? I know Maddow probably didn't cover it but damn dude, it's quite the report. It was definitely very damning for the Obama FBI and DOJ. You should check it out.

I have to add that it was hilarious seeing Comey have to publicly announce the investigation was reopened because they found tons of Hillary emails on Huma's pedophile's laptop. They tried to keep it quiet but Ol Rudy dimed it out during an interview. It's likely that put Trump over the edge.

The funniest part is that Comey screwed over the sleazy corrupt lady he had desperately trying to help.

Why yes, david, they have. Did you miss the part where a bunch of FBI folks involved with the case got fired, including the FBI Director? I know Maddow probably didn't cover it but damn dude, it's quite the report. It was definitely very damning for the Obama FBI and DOJ. You should check it out.
Ah good, so the bottom to was gotten to. What were the specifics again? I can look it up later if you're too busy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT