ADVERTISEMENT

Follow The Science Unless It Disagrees With Your Agenda

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Democrat mantra.

Maybe people will start to come to their senses and realize politicians are fearmonger the easily manipulated to further thier grip on power.

It has gotten worse faster than the science community thought it would. In a couple of years you will be soiling your Depends over climate change.
We've only been hearing this idiotic "the earth is gonna end in a couple of years because of global cooling warming climate change" nonsense since about the 1970s. The climate fear mongers sure know their low information audience well. Keep making them proud, OSUDoorMat.

"ScienceAlert was born from a vision to give people access to trusted, well-balanced science news and reporting free of charge, no matter where they are in the world. Founded in 2006 by ex-Microsoft programmer Chris Cassella, our independently run news site has grown to over 15 million readers per month. In 2017, Fiona MacDonald, an award-winning science reporter, was named CEO.

Despite our continued growth and success, ScienceAlert continues to be a free and friendly news source for all readers. Why? We believe that science sparks the curiosity, action, and change needed for a better future… and, ultimately, a better world."

So your proof is from a former Microsoft Programmer and a science reporter.

In other news from that website. Pigs are radioactive in Germany and now they know why.

Last edited:
LOL...there is absolutely no science referenced in that article, genius. Designed to hit the feelers, like all the other leftist garbage propaganda. But you do you, and keRrY yAWn!
You sure about that? Doesn't this count?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I stopped reading when I came to the part that quoted an expert saying the sea ice is lower today than "where it should be." How does the expert know what level the sea ice should be at any given time? The level of the sea ice is the level of the sea ice. I'm not convinced the expert knows what he is talkng about. And since I stopped reading at that point I don't know what the expert thinks I should do about it here in Oklahoma. Did he have any solutions? Did any of them involve government requirements on how to live my life in Oklahoma?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT