ADVERTISEMENT

FLO redshirt reports

april racer

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 20, 2011
125 came out today, nick p is mentioned. I would imagine Brock will get mentioned, not sure anyone else will make it in. It is premium content.

Some very good insight into the potbetial of Nick P. He has a chance to be near the top of the weight sooner rather than later.

I'm excited to see him. I remembered he beat Milhof but had forgotten he did it in dominant fashion.

Reactions: NYWRESTLER94
MORAN HAD A PRETTY DECENT SHOWING HIS REDSHIRT YEAR. HE HAD A GOOD GO WITH MERIDITH AND HAD A COUPLE OF TAKEDOWNS AGAINST HIM. HE ALSO BEAT SOME GOOD WRESTLERS AT THE RENO TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS

Reactions: april racer
MORAN HAD A PRETTY DECENT SHOWING HIS REDSHIRT YEAR. HE HAD A GOOD GO WITH MERIDITH AND HAD A COUPLE OF TAKEDOWNS AGAINST HIM. HE ALSO BEAT SOME GOOD WRESTLERS AT THE RENO TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS
Forgot about Moran.

They mention Brock in the 133 report but don't highlight him.

They mention Brock in the 133 report but don't highlight him.

I imagine because he isn't technically a kid coming off a RS. In the end it's likely or hopeful that he gets to use this year as a medical RS.

I imagine because he isn't technically a kid coming off a RS. In the end it's likely or hopeful that he gets to use this year as a medical RS.
I'm actually surprised they didn't highlight him, it's not only RS, they just call it that. They include non starters. Probably because he was injured.

The person I wish we could have a report on the most is Lewallen. I'm really excited to see him next year. How is he doing?

boos doing well now. no pain in his ankle and he's been rolling around for the last moth or so. he said he had been rolling around with dean prior to NCAA'S. it will be tuff for him to over take dean but who knows how the season will turn out. the kid is a talent and i wouldn't be surprised to see the kid make some noise.

boos doing well now. no pain in his ankle and he's been rolling around for the last moth or so. he said he had been rolling around with dean prior to NCAA'S. it will be tuff for him to over take dean but who knows how the season will turn out. the kid is a talent and i wouldn't be surprised to see the kid make some noise.
Will he be at 141? Any chance he builds up to 49?

Can he drop to 133?

before the beginning of the year 133 was an option but i'm not sure what the plans for him this coming season. 141 is his ideal weight but he would drop if it was for the betterment of the team. 149 is out of his reach at this moment. i'm sure things can change depending on how his body develops over the next few months.

Good to see Nick get some lovin. I got the chance to watch the video Flo uploaded with him wrestling Tolbert, which left me feeling even more optimistic about his future. He needs to focus on finding a go to shot. The kid is gonna be a huge 25 pounder if he can maintain the weight. That size aloud him to win on pure horsepower and will to win. I hope he considers focusing on his set ups to ankle picks, cross ankles. I say this because he is very long for his weight, could be deadly with it (ala DT). Eddie did good but it's good to get a new face in their with more upside potential. We're due another dominate wrestler at this weight. Go pokes

Reactions: NYWRESTLER94
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT