ADVERTISEMENT

fetterman dress code

rmdelta1

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2003
if you were a gop u s senator, how would you dress on the senate floor with the new fetterman dress code?

i'll go first. summer? wife beater, jams and flip flops. fall? concert t shirt, cargo shorts, hoodie and sneakers . winter? sweat pants, t shirt, henley, hoodie and sneakers. spring? see fall.

that rino from maine said she would wear a bikini. god help us.

but gotta make sure fetterman is comfortable, guess he can't be an effective communist stooge in a coat and tie. guy couldn't find his johnson w/ both hands and a road map.

one bullet at a time

Reactions: AC2020
Dressing formally is the equivalent of putting lipstick on a pig. Some of the biggest low-lives that ever walked the earth wear a suit and a tie. I say, dress for comfort instead of hiding behind the phony facade of upstanding character. Just my humble opinion.

Last edited:
IMO dressing in a coat and tie is a sign of respect. A certain portion of people in this country no longer respect anything, even themselves. Not surprised the same people that do not respect anything do not respect the institutions of this country.

I miss the meltdowns over tan suits and a sleeveless shirt on FLOTUS.

I wish the dems wouldn't have been so nice to FLHOTUS and would've released the hounds on her.
who made fun of poor Barron?

Me too, they were too nice to Big Mike.

d13942_5291127.jpg

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT