FBI investigating Racial Slurs

can you see the defendants on cross examination

no sir i said wassup with an A as in aaaaaaaaaaaa

no sir it was not a hard R
i did not say wassup with an errrrrrr

• Haha
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
pulp-fiction-freedom-of-speech.gif

When I heard about this there was a picture on the TV screen showing three very White (as in pasty) women. I went and looked up the roster thinking the story didn't make much sense, there are only three black women on the team. Seems kind of fishy to me.
If this turns out to be a hoax like several others will the accusers be held accountable?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
When I heard about this there was a picture on the TV screen showing three very White (as in pasty) women. I went and looked up the roster thinking the story didn't make much sense, there are only three black women on the team. Seems kind of fishy to me.
If this turns out to be a hoax like several others will the accusers be held accountable?

FBI, CIA, Federal Government in general all need to be hosed out like the crapper tank on cousin Eddie's RV. If Trump wins again I would fire every department head there is & any of the DEI suck ass adherents. Get rid of these cancerous anti-American political ladder climbing fools....all of them. Victor David Hanson's article today spells out the problem these morons are creating for the future.

Last edited:

This board sounds like a pack of Dave Reillys. You should be so proud lol

carry on
In a day and age of everyone has a cell phone and records everything, especially college kids, I find it kind of strange not one of those involved has a video of it. Not saying it didn't happen, not saying it did but after all the racial hoaxes that have been blasted across the internet, airwaves and cable news over the years I am somewhat skeptical of the incident. Far to often cases like this have been proven to be false and do nothing but further divide the country.

carry on
Reeeeeeeeee!!!!!! A Rebel flag!!!

Carrion, pussy.

In a day and age of everyone has a cell phone and records everything, especially college kids, I find it kind of strange not one of those involved has a video of it. Not saying it didn't happen, not saying it did but after all the racial hoaxes that have been blasted across the internet, airwaves and cable news over the years I am somewhat skeptical of the incident. Far to often cases like this have been proven to be false and do nothing but further divide the country.
Certainly does seem suspicious. No smart phone footage, security camera footage, doorbell camera footage, etc.

But regardless, what’s so bad about some guy in a truck reciting rap lyrics?

Let me post a few quotes.....direct quotes from people after they heard I was in a relationship with my wife.

"You're more than welcome to have some of that Halloween candy, but I got to warn you, it tastes like ni**er p*ssy. But, heck, in your case, you might want the whole bowl". from a guy working at a body shop in Mustang. He thought he was funny.

"I can't believe you'd even think about it. That sh*t will make your d*ck rot off". from my friend's dad when he found out I was dating a black woman. A fine representative of Cyril, Oklahoma this guy. He found out a couple of years ago that Covid will kill you.

"Let me tell ya, in twenty years, you won't see any white kids playing football. With all these kids getting brain injuries and concussions, only kids with half a brain will keep playing the sport so pretty much it'll just be black kids." this dude in an engineer. I'm not kidding. Suddenly lecturing me on black people.

"If I'm waiting for an elevator at work and the door opens and it's just a black woman in there, I never get in. I wait for the next one. I will never share an elevator with a black woman. All she has to do is make up a story that I touched her, said something, made a move on her, and I guarantee I'll lose everything. Every HR at every company will believe a black woman over a white man. This is the worst time ever to be a white man in America. You cannot trust black women." - a bizarre rant a friend of 25 years went on - again - right after my wife and I started dating.

In none of these situations did I have a phone out recording or documenting any of this. But these statements and conversations happened. I wouldn't make this stuff up. One of the biggest disappointments in your life is when you lose friendships or connections over someone you fall in love with. It's mind-boggling to me. And I know it's the exception. Most people are great people and they don't care about diverse couples.

But racism and ignorance are still out there. Not all of these stories are Jesse Smollett fabrications.

Last edited:
Let me post a few quotes.....direct quotes from people after they heard I was in a relationship with my wife.

"You're more than welcome to have some of that Halloween candy, but I got to warn you, it tastes like ni**er p*ssy. But, heck, in your case, you might want the whole bowl". from a guy working at a body shop in Mustang. He thought he was funny.

"I can't believe you'd even think about it. That sh*t will make your d*ck rot off". from my friend's dad when he found out I was dating a black woman. A fine representative of Cyril, Oklahoma this guy. He found out a couple of years ago that Covid will kill you.

"Let me tell ya, in twenty years, you won't see any white kids playing football. With all these kids getting brain injuries and concussions, only kids with half a brain will keep playing the sport so pretty much it'll just be black kids." this dude in an engineer. I'm not kidding. Suddenly lecturing me on black people.

"If I'm waiting for an elevator at work and the door opens and it's just a black woman in there, I never get in. I wait for the next one. I will never share an elevator with a black woman. All she has to do is make up a story that I touched her, said something, made a move on her, and I guarantee I'll lose everything. Every HR at every company will believe a black woman over a white man. This is the worst time ever to be a white man in America. You cannot trust black women." - a bizarre rant a friend of 25 years went on - again - right after my wife and I started dating.

In none of these situations did I have a phone out recording or documenting any of this. But these statements and conversations happened. I wouldn't make this stuff up. One of the biggest disappointments in your life is when you lose friendships or connections over someone you fall in love with. It's mind-boggling to me. And I know it's the exception. Most people are great people and they don't care about diverse couples.

But racism and ignorance are still out there. Not all of these stories are Jesse Smollett fabrications.
Any of that illegal or did it just hurt feelers?

Repulsive comments.

God bless you and your wife my fellow Poke.

How unfortunate. Guarantee you life will be better after you lose the chip, 241copkilla.

carry on

A Rebel Flag! Revving their truck engines!

horror-disgust.gif

Reactions: iasooner2000

Are you a college kid that videos everything and lives their life on social media?

Funny thing is I bet you don't believe that it happens from all races. There are some hispanics that would kill you before they would let their daughter marry or date outside of their race. I was told just that by a Hispanic girls father yrs ago. I didn't let it get to me but she did, she did what her parents told her. I think her dads exact words to me on the phone was some derogatory white guy term in spanish and pistola for you manyana. It happens all over the spectrum.

• Sad
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy

I believe you are being truthful. But do you have any personal stories to share about the other 99+% of people you meet who don't care?

Does your wife have any such recollections of comments made by her black friends?

Racism will never end, sadly. And in my experience, it’s very equal opportunity.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Growing up in East Texas I saw blacks attack whites regularly, including black males beating on white female students, never saw a white person attack any black folks.

• Sad
Reactions: AC2020

Comments are sick, no doubt. True, not all these stories are Jessie Smollett.

Reactions: AC2020

First if you lose friends to this kind of thing they were not your friend to begin with. Roots and leaves.

Second I welcome people telling me exactly what they are. It saves me time investing in relationships I don't need or want.

Your last comment is the only one that bears any kind of discussion. While he does use black women to describe his situation there is some truth to what he is saying. DEI is creating a boy who called wolf situation. Since Obama racially divided this nation it has been getting worse again. I don't blame your friend for his caution. I think he is overly concerned but the easiest way to not get into racial problems is to separate yourself from racial situations. I think that's the wrong approach but humans have a tendency to take the easiest path.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT