ADVERTISEMENT

FBI Finally Admits Trump Hit by Bullet

GunsOfFrankEaton

Heisman Winner
Aug 24, 2003
The Fake News Cartel went wild after FBI director, Christopher Wray told lawmakers, “With respect to former President Trump, there’s some question about whether or not it’s a bullet or shrapnel that hit his ear.” Newsweek was among those who took the statement and ran with it, writing in a tweet, “Donald Trump might not have been shot after all.”

Thankfully, the whole world is watching this deep-state clown show.

The Fake News Cartel went wild after FBI director, Christopher Wray told lawmakers, “With respect to former President Trump, there’s some question about whether or not it’s a bullet or shrapnel that hit his ear.” Newsweek was among those who took the statement and ran with it, writing in a tweet, “Donald Trump might not have been shot after all.”

Thankfully, the whole world is watching this deep-state clown show.

Strzok / Page "insurance policy" maybe?

of course, this was before Trump knew how infested the hierarchy was Wray has had ample time to become the empty coat he is. He is definitely tainted goods and proves it every day. He's been bought and sold and if he couldn't have been he would have been gone long before now.
I have no idea why I'm responding to anything you post as I know it is a complete waste of time and effort on my part....but, what the hell!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT