ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci is a fraud

He’s a god to leftists. Plenty of liberals see him for what he actually is.
As I've called him all along- a true sociopath. Killed orphans testing AZT on them, killed countless black children testing vaccines with Gates in Africa, ruins careers of any doctors coming up with cures that do not make him and big Harma tons of money, animal cruelty out the ass.

And sheep on here continue to listen to this punk ass bitch- on both sides it's not just a Libturd thinking Fauchi is God- we have so called conservatives listening to this buffoon and keep doing it- amazing

He should have been out of a job long ago but there should be a full scale investigation into him as we speak. Man deserves to be behind bars but is a God to the liberals. Midterms can’t get here fast enough.

He skirted our laws to mutate Covid.

The lab that continued the work is at the epicenter of the initial outbreak.

Mutated Covid has killed ~6MM.

• Kim Il Sung (1.6M deaths) ...
  • Pol Pot (1.7M deaths) Breakdown. ...
  • Ismail Enver Pasha (2.5M deaths) Breakdown. ...
  • Hideki Tojo (5M deaths) Breakdown. ...
  • Leopold II of Belgium (2-15M deaths) Breakdown. ...
  • Adolf Hitler (17M deaths) Breakdown. ...
  • Jozef Stalin (23M deaths) Breakdown. ...
  • Mao Zedong (49-78M deaths) Breakdown

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
To restore faith in Fauci they would literally have to men in black reprogram the 70% that have some semblance of common sense.
I think you have Fauci confused with Trump...

"An AP-NORC poll, rated as a class A with 1,100 likely voters polled, showed Trump with a 63% unfavorability rating, and 34% favorable."

Link

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
I think you have Fauci confused with Trump...

"An AP-NORC poll, rated as a class A with 1,100 likely voters polled, showed Trump with a 63% unfavorability rating, and 34% favorable."

Link
Fauci has worse approval rating than that. Trump was 5 out of 5 for me on Republican side in 2016. I hope they have a different candidate in 2024. Someone with just a touch more civility would walk into the Oval Office.

Fauci has worse approval rating than that.
Not true. Last Gallup poll had him at 52% approval, which is rather impressive considering the sustained attacks against him by Republicans.

Link

I hope they have a different candidate in 2024.
You are starting to wise up, good for you.

I agree that Republicans' chances to win back the White House improve if Trump isn't the nominee and they can keep his mouth shut during the campaign. I don't think though just any Republican but Trump will "walk" into the Oval Office. The '24 election will be another close one, just like the past two elections and the outcome will depend on where our nation is economically/politically at that time.

I’d vote for Trump.

A) Hilarious

B) The Machine hates him

C) Impeachment III

D) Impeachment IV

E) Hilarious

Lolz…this thread hahahahahahaha…more groveling between the knees of Humpty Trumpty

What in the hell are you talking about? This has zero to do with Trump. If anything he should have canned Fauci’s sorry ass. All you clowns have is Trump, Trump, Trump when the vast majority of conservatives on here aren’t MAGA lovers. I would vote for him over any democrat as your party is doing its best to destroy this country. I don’t deal with the left anymore. Anyone dumb enough to vote for a Biden or any liberal and then justify it when the country is going to sh** needs serious help. Carter was the worst in my lifetime. Obama topped that one and now there is this absolute cluster ****. You should be embarrassed but instead you double down on stupid. Priceless!!!

Last edited:
What in the hell are you talking about? This has zero to do with Trump. If anything he should have canned Fauci’s sorry ass. All you clowns have is Trump, Trump, Trump when the vast majority of conservatives on here aren’t MAGA lovers. I would vote for him over any democrat as your party is doing its best to destroy this country. I don’t deal with the left anymore. Anyone dumb enough to vote for a Biden or any liberal and then justify it when the country is going to sh** needs serious help. Carter was the worst in my lifetime. Obama topped that one and now there is this absolute cluster ****. You should be embarrassed but instead you double down on stupid. Priceless!!’
He scarred the poor delicate flowers. I won’t give a crap about Biden once he gets his a** kicked to the curb.

What in the hell are you talking about? This has zero to do with Trump. If anything he should have canned Fauci’s sorry ass. All you clowns have is Trump, Trump, Trump when the vast majority of conservatives on here aren’t MAGA lovers. I would vote for him over any democrat as your party is doing its best to destroy this country. I don’t deal with the left anymore. Anyone dumb enough to vote for a Biden or any liberal and then justify it when the country is going to sh** needs serious help. Carter was the worst in my lifetime. Obama topped that one and now there is this absolute cluster ****. You should be embarrassed but instead you double down on stupid. Priceless!!!
Trump never had the legal authority to fire him lolz…do some research you fvcking nitwit hahahahaha

“PRiCeLeSs”

Trump never had the legal authority to fire him lolz…do some research you fvcking nitwit hahahahaha

“PRiCeLeSs”
He can't get off Fox News long enough to do some actual research. His last post was nothing but right-wing propaganda that he has been fed.

And sheep on here continue to listen to this punk ass bitch- on both sides it's not just a Libturd thinking Fauchi is God- we have so called conservatives listening to this buffoon and keep doing it- amazing

One problem @Corndog2021 , this is pure BS. You cannot find a single post by any conservative here that defends Fauchi. Not even one. This is just a made-up BS fantasy that is all in your head. You're angry and having a temper tantrum just because your whacko ideas are largely laughed at and ignored. Brass keys sticking to magnetic injection sites, massive wintertime deaths of the vaccinated.... lol. Post those links of conservatives defending Fauchi. I'm waiting.

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner2000
One problem @Corndog2021 , this is pure BS. You cannot find a single post by any conservative here that defends Fauchi. Not even one. This is just a made-up BS fantasy that is all in your head, just because your whacko ideas are largely laughed at and ignored. Brass keys sticking to magnetic injection sites, massive wintertime deaths of the vaccinated.... lol. Post those links of conservatives defending Fauchi. I'm waiting.
My blood clots have blood clots that have blood clots but I'm doing just fine. How about your blood clots, 22? Getting adjusted ok?

2Dicks thinks you're either tuned into the Gab lunacy like him or you have to be a FAUCHI LOVER!!!! It seems like most of see Fauci as an empty suit media prop that will have some explaining to do when Republicans take back the House and Senate.

272225518_160365456325496_6018964744660607932_n.jpg

One problem @Corndog2021 , this is pure BS. You cannot find a single post by any conservative here that defends Fauchi. Not even one. This is just a made-up BS fantasy that is all in your head. You're angry and having a temper tantrum just because your whacko ideas are largely laughed at and ignored. Brass keys sticking to magnetic injection sites, massive wintertime deaths of the vaccinated.... lol. Post those links of conservatives defending Fauchi. I'm waiting.
Paranoia will destroya 22- were your ears burning lol

If you're following his protocol and taking the death jabs and putting on the fear Diapers you are supporting him - period. But no ones ever accused you of having independent thought for sure...you're almost all the way dependent on the demonic bastard- can't have it both ways hoss- act like he is off but you follow EVERYTHING he says. You are the epitome of brainwashed obey drone

My blood clots have blood clots that have blood clots but I'm doing just fine. How about your blood clots, 22? Getting adjusted ok?

2Dicks thinks you're either tuned into the Gab lunacy like him or you have to be a FAUCHI LOVER!!!! It seems like most of see Fauci as an empty suit media prop that will have some explaining to do when Republicans take back the House and Senate.
But you like 22 follow EVERYTHING the demon says- y'all are funny as hell. And y'all take up for each other like good little bufu drones- it's sweet

Paranoia will destroya 22- were your ears burning lol

If you're following his protocol and taking the death jabs and putting on the fear Diapers you are supporting him - period. But no ones ever accused you of having independent thought for sure...you're almost all the way dependent on the demonic bastard- can't have it both ways hoss- act like he is off but you follow EVERYTHING he says. You are the epitome of brainwashed obey drone

Yep. I knew you couldn't come up with the goods. But keep on lying. It's all you have.

Yep. I knew you couldn't come up with the goods. But keep lying.
You follow everything little satan says- you are Fauchis little biotch 22- he tells you to Get on all fours and take the anal swab your say "yes daddy".

Action speaks louder than words and he's your daddy- hard to believe you even come on and comment on this thread when everyone except your bufu buddy sees it- he doesn't see it bc he's Fauchis bitch also. I'd be totally embarrassed if I was y'all- but cognitive dissonance is so strong with you compliant drones

Last edited:
He can't get off Fox News long enough to do some actual research. His last post was nothing but right-wing propaganda that he has been fed.
Nice try. I think for myself as do most conservatives I know. If anyone eats up propaganda it is the left. Keep following your marching orders. Trump could have forced the issue and Fauci would have been gone long ago. Instead countless lives have been lost do to incompetence and Fauci should be in serious trouble next January. History won’t be kind to the liberal clown.

Bryan Ardis is THE expert on Remdesivir.

If you haven't heard him he's probably banned on YouTube but on the show "And we a know" LT has him on about the 48:00 Minute mark- a MUST LISTEN- Ardis is so up on it but like he said- all you had to do was click on an NIH link On Ebola and Remdesivir and most would have known.

The problem with Fauci is that he has 1 job. He has to be a trusted medical advisor for the country. Unfortunately, rightly or wrongly, he lacks the trust of about half the country, and for that reason alone he should be replaced. He's not supposed to be a political individual, yet, he's become one. And as such, is no longer fit for the job he currently has.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT