ADVERTISEMENT

Fathers Day gift?

Inky29

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2001
I really don’t need anything but my daughter is grilling me to give her something she can buy me with my money.

Any good OSU ideas or ideas in general?

I really don’t need anything but my daughter is grilling me to give her something she can buy me with my money.

Huckberry.com has some awesome random clothes and gadgets to buy. Also, I am a fisherman and kayaker. Free fly makes bamboo threaded light hoodies for the summer that are to keep sun off of you and feel like putting an light layer of silk on. Good stuff

Yeah we normally go on a trout fishing trip on Father's day and I get a ton of random fishing equipment that I won't use again until the next year :)

I'll check out that site.

Reactions: SquinkY5786

You should ask her to buy you some cool OSU face masks that you can wear to protect others when you go out in public. ;)

Funny BJ, when I saw you respond I thought you were going to say, "have her get your dog groomed" :D

Reactions: Been Jammin
Leatherman tool or pocketknife
Sporty watch
Binoculars and a birdwatching book
Yeti travel mug

Leatherman tool or pocketknife
Sporty watch
Binoculars and a birdwatching book
Yeti travel mug

You’ve got a lot of nerve showing your face around here after your scheme with your brother has been exposed. He makes booze and you do liver transplants. Seems more than suspicious.

Ended up getting a Blackstone griddle. Haven't fired mine up yet but my Dad got one and we did burgers with grilled onions and jalapeno's one night and then shrimp & chicken fried rice another night. Not too bad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT