ADVERTISEMENT

Excellent opinion piece about "white privilege"

image.jpg

We never agreed. You keep moving the goalposts because your argument is total bullsh*t. Your “all cultures are equal” BS is not reality-based.
You already admitted it was a bad way to measure Qataris. It was a bad way to measure South Korea and Singapore in the 60s. Only a fool would play a game that a racist piece of shit gets to determine the rules of.

And I already told you that they have nothing to do with me being white. 4% inflation has nothing to do with me or race. Is there a Treasury suggestion box that I'm not aware of?

I'm trying to figure out what I can do about the "white" part of privilege. You only suggested one thing that's common sense. If not being a racist asshole is it, then why not address the racist assholes as racist assholes instead of using a blanketing term like "white" privilege?
And you just ignored me when I told you they intersect.

You already admitted it was a bad way to measure Qataris. It was a bad way to measure South Korea and Singapore in the 60s. Only a fool would play a game that a racist piece of shit gets to determine the rules of.

If the Qataris didn’t have oil their country would be a sh*thole. Ditto for Saudi Arabia and UES.

You have no logical argument so you resort to the “racist” card. Quite predictable with people of your ideological background and quite pathetic that you have to resort to childish name-calling,

Last edited:
One perspective:

DJQFoYIV4AAvvuq.jpg

You guys come from multiple generations where all your folks were kept illiterate, dumb, without family structure and then see how fast your families develop a culture of success. There is lots of white trash that never broke out of it, either. Poverty is hard to escape, particularly without good defining influences. This needs explained?

Myopic. Expand your range.

I know several black people that work in oilfield services that can only go to certain rigs.

Also I count it as white privilege to know that the nooses I see aren't meant for me.

Myopic. Expand your range.

Sure. They intersect. So what can I do about being white besides the not being a racist asshole?

Rule 2:

When provided with averages, ask to see the distribution of the subset population measured by the average.

Reactions: Medic007
“White people were the first illegal aliens.”

Interesting point.

"Family privilege" (a new deconstructionist term)

DO_4_EYWAAE5PDs

For an idea of how this stuff came out, closely read this 1915 (!) book passage:

DO74Tx_XkAAcgfl

Last edited:
Reactions: BIGOSUFAN
“White people were the first illegal aliens.”

Interesting point.
What’s really interesting about that is that there was no immigration laws to violate. No immigration system, just unchecked entry of foreigners. And how did that work out for the natives?

One of the more stupid leftist talking points, in my opinion.

I'm trying to bring you along slowly. If we just jump to the logical conclusion of this discussion we will just flat out disagree. If we go slowly there may be some common ground.

If it makes your feel better I will state emphatically that everyone is personally responsible for their own lives. Even if only 17.6% of black people complete their bachelor degree it is on each individual to be in that 17.6%. The interesting question is not how can an individual be part of that 17.6% it is how we expand that 17.6%.

That is precisely the question: why is there a racial difference in these statistics? Why is the culture different?
Why do Irish people have roughly the same stats as the rest of white people even though they had a distinct culture and on average have been in North America for fewer generations? I'll skip to the end if you want me to, but that won't be any fun.

Great, another wishy-washy answer with no meat in it. Yes, please skip to the end, and tell me, oh wise teacher, what you would recommend all of us racists SOBs do to remediate 'white privilege'. You have a dozen posts in this thread with at least half directly in response to me, yet I have seen zero actual recommendations, changes or substance in any of the posts. If you have something, bring it.

If the Qataris didn’t have oil their country would be a sh*thole. Ditto for Saudi Arabia and UES.

You have no logical argument so you resort to the “racist” card. Quite predictable with people of your ideological background and quite pathetic that you have to resort to childish name-calling,
My logical argument is if GDP isn't an indicator of racial superiority of Saudis and Qataris, and if it indicated that South Korea and Singapore went from racially inferior to racially superior over the course of a single generation, then it is not a good indicator of anything but the value of goods and services produced by an economy. Why would I argue with you in good faith when this GDP situation already required you to resort to special pleading twice?

Great, another wishy-washy answer with no meat in it.
So far you have dodged my questions 3 times.

Yes, please skip to the end, and tell me, oh wise teacher,
Racial inequality in America is due to the racist history of America and not inherent racial differences.

Ywhat you would recommend all of us racists SOBs do to remediate 'white privilege'.
I already addressed this to medic

You have a dozen posts in this thread with at least half directly in response to me, yet I have seen zero actual recommendations, changes or substance in any of the posts. If you have something, bring it.
You still think that it is a weird coincidence that black people don't complete college at the same level as white people. Why should I skip to systemic solutions when you don't even acknowledge the systemic problem?

Rule 3: always muddy the water by requiring epistemic certainty from any one you disagree with

I already know that you misunderstand and misuse statistics and underlying causality in a Bigly way.

If you intend to shoot your mouth off asserting that skin color as a binary White/nonwhite variable creates an inherent and unearned advantage1 relative to, say, consistent non-stupid decision making over time, and you can't do the base level vetting/set up of demonstrating that your assertion is valid, then you're not a problem solver...you're a Race peddler.

Your credo: sound persuasive enough and you win.

1. "Advantage" needs to be defined. Ill leave that to you as it requires some goal destination.

I already know that you misunderstand and misuse statistics and underlying causality in a Bigly way.

If you intend to shoot your mouth off asserting that skin color as a binary White/nonwhite variable creates an inherent and unearned advantage1 relative to, say, consistent non-stupid decision making over time, and you can't do the base level vetting/set up of demonstrating that your assertion is valid, then you're not a problem solver...you're a Race peddler.

1. "Advantage" needs to be defined. Ill leave that to you as it requires some goal destination.

I'll leave it to you to let us all know how many racially loaded threads a board lib has started, and how many a con has started. Thanks, Brad.

No, you actually haven't. The deflection you're offering is telling me a lot though.

But why should he jump to systemic solutions if you don't acknowledge the systemic problem first??

Go ahead and conjure up the problem he knows fluently in his head, acknowledge it, THEN he'll tell you how to fix it.... but only after you capitulate to facts or his yelling (whichever causes you to believe in White Priviledge).

Because, hey, world problems to solve, but he can't be bothered to point to metrics and valid statistical models that aren't half-baked. You gotta figure out how to make his assertion work out on your own, bud.

But why should he jump to systemic solutions if you don't acknowledge the systemic problem first??
I already acknowledged that being white is a huge problem. I've asked him for solutions. He's offered some mumbling about inflation and not being a racist asshole. I stated that I'm not a racist asshole and that if that's the only real issue, the left should address racist assholes instead of a generic white person. I asked what else. So far he's offered nothing.

I'm trying to find solutions to being white that I can directly affect. I don't get the giant empty jar that could be filled with solutions. Why is it staying empty?

Reactions: CBradSmith
I already acknowledged that being white is a huge problem. I've asked him for solutions. He's offered some mumbling about inflation and not being a racist asshole. I stated that I'm not a racist asshole and that if that's the only real issue, the left should address racist assholes instead of a generic white person. I asked what else. So far he's offered nothing.

I'm trying to find solutions to being white that I can directly affect. I don't get the giant empty jar that could be filled with solutions. Why is it staying empty?

Because you're just a troll that board libs have figured out is a waste of trying to engage?

Rule 3: completed.

This is why I just cut to the chase with this prick.

Einstein has never not been a ween.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT