ADVERTISEMENT

Ex-McCain, Romney adviser tells MSNBC '30 GOP senators' would impeach Trump in secret ballot

i hope you take pride in this impeachment. Some swamp drainin' underway...

Can't help but notice, democrats aren't the one engaging in impeachable conduct and raising every friviolous excuse and lie they can dream up to evade the natural consequences of their conduct. Republicans are. They're the ones that had this awful coverup.

The previous republican admin "disappeared" a few million emails and a server too, and man you didn't hear any republicans talking about it. Amazing double standard and corruption. This impeachment is overdue. It's a statement to the world that the country won't put up with that corruption.
Wow what a completely delusional world you live in. I have some advice. Get off the message board, and go find something that makes you happy, because this ain’t it.

Wow what a completely delusional world you live in. I have some advice. Get off the message board, and go find something that makes you happy, because this ain’t it.

I always enjoy smoking out the #bornfollower.

You're just soooooo concerned and objective until you don't like facts and out comes the bottom liip and blanket denial. And saying people need to get off the board as you troll on the board really is pitiful.

You're just soooooo concerned and objective until you don't like facts and out comes the bottom liip and blanket denial. And saying people need to get off the board as you troll on the board really is pitiful.

Sounded like he was just concerned for your mental well being.

Reactions: iasooner1

Hmmm....
“A troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord”

Continue to live in your world and I really hope you do find something that makes you happy.

"A longtime GOP political consultant made a stunning claim on Wednesday that "30" Republican senators would vote to impeach President Trump if there was a secret ballot."

I have no doubt this is true and the number probably has grown higher since Murphy was told this. And the GOP Senator who told him this was Romney btw.

The problem for these Republicans is that it isn't a secret ballot. Therefore, they need political cover to vote against Trump and they also need a political reason to vote against him (one would think the fact that Trump is corrupt would be enough, but unfortunately, it isn't). We will see how that develops.

Hmmm....
“A troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord”

Continue to live in your world and I really hope you do find something that makes you happy.

Until I get out of this hotel room waiting on a conference call you're all I got.

I have no doubt this is true and the number probably has grown higher since Murphy was told this. And the GOP Senator who told him this was Romney btw.

The problem for these Republicans is that it isn't a secret ballot. Therefore, they need political cover to vote against Trump and they also need a political reason to vote against him (one would think the fact that Trump is corrupt would be enough, but unfortunately, it isn't). We will see how that develops.

I've been saying Senate conviction is an impossibility, and if you held a gun to my head I'd stick with that for now. But.... if the polling in senate red states starts to head south... whew.

Reactions: my_2cents
I've been saying Senate conviction is an impossibility, and if you held a gun to my head I'd stick with that for now. But.... if the polling in senate red states starts to head south... whew.

And then if you can just get rid of the electoral college so NY and LA can appoint our rulers from here on out.

I’m sure that won’t result in any kind of massive unintended consequences.

And then if you can just get rid of the electoral college so NY and LA can appoint our rulers from here on out.

I’m sure that won’t result in any kind of massive unintended consequences.
Still awful at math

But.... if the polling in senate red states starts to head south... whew.

Exactly. A political reason and political cover. I also think if this keeps getting worse for Trump, some of those GOP Senators (especially ones up for re-election) are going to have more and more pressure on them. And, keep an eye on those GOP Senators who would like to move into the White House.

The majority of these GOP Senators could care less about Trump, have no real loyalty to him, see him as a problem for the GOP, and will turn on him as soon as they politically can.

There will be no need for a senate vote. PERVUS resigns before Turkey Day, maybe by Halloween

How would they do a private vote when all the other Senators that voted no would have to do is publicly say how they voted and everyone would know who the yes votes were.

Political suicide that isnt going to happen.

lol, you totally missed the point. Went right over your head didn't it?

No one is claiming there is going to be a secret ballot. They are making a larger point.

Try to keep up.

Reactions: Pokeabear

No one is claiming there is going to be a secret ballot. They are making a larger point.

Try to keep up.
No my point went right over your head.

I know a secret vote is impossible. Civics class 101.

I was just pointing out how absurd even suggesting they'd get 35 votes is.

This wet dream you guys have that Republicans are is going to turn on Trump is very amusing.

I guess it's good to have fantasies.

No my point went right over your head.

I know a secret vote is impossible. Civics class 101.

I was just pointing out how absurd even suggesting they'd get 35 votes is.

This wet dream you guys have that Republicans are is going to turn on Trump is very amusing.

I guess it's good to have fantasies.

The first ever compliment of Head:

Ballsy.

Try to keep up.

You think the Senate is penetrable?

Only takes 18 GOP senators to tell dummy ‘you’re fired.’

They already have 3....

It will be a huge shock if he’s still in office one month from now.

I’d put the over/under at 10 days but wont be surprised if he’s gone by the weekend...

Brilliant move by PERVUS releasing the ‘summary’!!!

It’s Over......

So still here past the weekend. Next prediction, 10 days. Then a month. When you miss all of those dates are you going to predict something new?

Reactions: iasooner1 and 22LR
Only takes 18 GOP senators to tell dummy ‘you’re fired.’

They already have 3....

It will be a huge shock if he’s still in office one month from now.

I’d put the over/under at 10 days but wont be surprised if he’s gone by the weekend...

Brilliant move by PERVUS releasing the ‘summary’!!!

It’s Over......

0 and 1 is the count. @CowboyUp steps up to the plate. The wind up. The throw. ANOTHER SWING AND A MISS!

0 and 2

Creating a record number of jobs for minorities is not an impeachable offense.

Stealing loyal black voters is not an impeachable offense.

The U. S. Constitution does not require a president to be a member of the Boy's Club.

Making a fool of a member of the Boy's Club is not an impeachable offense.

Making a fool of oneself is perfectly within one's rights. Nancy, Maxine, Hillary, Pocohontas, Joe, Freidrich? What's next?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT