ADVERTISEMENT

Evil Twin Brewing..

Marshal Jim Duncan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2013
Aún Más Chili Jesus is everything that Prairie Artisan Bomb should've aspired to be. Imperial Stout with chills. 12% ABV, but incredibly subtle, without a hint of alcohol flavor/ bite.

I prefer bomb, by a good margin. I think the stout base is better. I do agree though that the chile is more pronounced in the evil twin.

I love so much of what evil twin does though. Lots of beers - some stinkers - some really great ones.

Double barrel Jesus is a world class stout.
Biscotti break bourbon barrel aged is outrageous. I really like just plain old biscotti break as well.

I've not had any of those yet. I liked their Saison - Ron and the Beast Ryan. I bought a low (I.e. OK grocery safe) beer of theirs called Bikini beer which was kind of marginal.

One of the problems with Evil Twin is they've flooded the market with so many different beers at the same time as so many other brewers are bringing new beers to the market. It's difficult to try them all and Evil Twin's brews tend to be expensive. Good problem to have though.

Indeed. I have a "Christmas eve in a NYC hotel room" in the fridge.

I have a beer mule in NY, that's how I've gotten to try a few. I actually liked their collaboration with prairie too.

Have you tried James? Speaking of strange ... Like drinking a watered down dirty martini

I'm going to Torst next Saturday, the Brooklyn gastropub operated by Evil Twin. Damn excited!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT