ADVERTISEMENT

Evil Bastards Probably Cheered On Oct 7

coo-cocoa-puffs.gif
OMG! I'm mimicking your talking points, agreeing with them all, and you take exception?

Looks like your aggressive, sundowning, dementia is taking on a new dimension of crazy.
Are you saying that what you've been saying for the last half year has the dimension of aggressive, sundowning dementia? Yeah, you're probably right, it probably does. As many as it takes! As many as it takes! It does take a certain form of insanity to say that and actually believe it.

Last edited:
Are you saying that what you've been saying for the last half year has the dimension of aggressive, sundowning dementia? Yeah, you're probably right, it probably does. As many as it takes! As many as it takes! It does take a certain form of insanity to say that actually and believe it.
No two ways about it. You're bat shit crazy, man!

“New from K-tel, Ponca Dodge’s Greatest Rants!!!!!”

Check or money order only. No COD’s accepted.
I join the SiL chorus: Kill 'em all, those brown skinned evil unCatholic bastards! As many as it takes! As many as it takes! That's what the Pope wants: Kill 'em all! SiL's daddy agrees! That's such a perfect example of how well SiL's daddy raised him! Kill those evil bastards and make the world safe for the end of times!

I join the SiL chorus: Kill 'em all, those brown skinned evil unCatholic bastards! As many as it takes! As many as it takes! That's what the Pope wants: Kill 'em all! SiL's daddy agrees! That's such a perfect example of how well SiL's daddy raised him! Kill those evil bastards and make the world safe for the end of times!
I guess I should’ve called it “CUp’s Greatest Rants”. My bad.

Reactions: iasooner2000
I guess I should’ve called it “CUp’s Greatest Rants”. My bad.
Call it anything you want, SiL. Just know I'm in complete solidarity with your racism against all brown-skinned people, especially Palestinians and most especially those icky Muslims. Kill 'em! Kill 'em all! You and me, SiL. Let's chant it together: As many as it takes! As many as it takes! Call your dad, SiL, and let's get him to join in with us! Kill 'em all! As many as it takes!

Call it anything you want, SiL. Just know I'm in complete solidarity with your racism against all brown-skinned people, especially Palestinians and most especially those icky Muslims. Kill 'em! Kill 'em all! You and me, SiL. Let's chant it together: As many as it takes! As many as it takes! Call your dad, SiL, and let's get him to join in with us! Kill 'em all! As many as it takes!
Yep, Bat shit.

Yep, Bat shit.
You need to settle on something and stick to it. When I am horrified at the intentional mass murder of Palestinians you say I’m crazy. When I change my mind and join with you in your call to kill as many as it takes, even though it means killing every one of those evil brown skinned unChristian Muslims standing in the way of the end of times, you say I’m crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
You need to settle on something and stick to it. When I am horrified at the intentional mass murder of Palestinians you say I’m crazy. When I change my mind and join with you in your call to kill as many as it takes, even though it means killing every one of those evil brown skinned unChristian Muslims standing in the way of the end of times, you say I’m crazy.
Well if you cannot make up your mind you are either a woman or bat shit or both. Either way you are still bat shit.

I don't recall anyone saying they supported intentional mass murder of anyone. What I've seen is people intelligent enough to realize civilians are killed in war no matter how they try to avoid it, especially when the enemy imbeds itself among the civilians. That's a war crime by the way.

I don't recall anyone saying they supported intentional mass murder of anyone. What I've seen is people intelligent enough to realize civilians are killed in war no matter how they try to avoid it, especially when the enemy imbeds itself among the civilians. That's a war crime by the way.
Oh, forgive my transgression. I thought killing as many as it takes, even if it means killing every Palestinian currently alive, which you have advocated I might add, sounded dangerously close to supporting intentional mass murder. But that’s me. I’m sure you meant it much more delicately.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Oh, forgive my transgression. I thought killing as many as it takes, even if it means killing every Palestinian currently alive, which you have advocated I might add, sounded dangerously close to supporting intentional mass murder. But that’s me. I’m sure you meant it much more delicately.
Of course it does to you but to sane people it makes perfect sense.

I’m actually partial to people of all races who don’t commit murder and mayhem. Unfortunately, the terrorstinians don’t fall into that group. Not very fond of the white moslems in the 1990s balkans who who attempted actual genocide, either.

Reactions: iasooner2000
I’m actually partial to people of all races who don’t commit murder and mayhem. Unfortunately, the terrorstinians don’t fall into that group. Not very fond of the white moslems in the 1990s balkans who who attempted actual genocide, either.
You’re so racially tolerant!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT