ADVERTISEMENT

Everyone does realize ...

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
The over and under for anti-VAXers pre-Covid BS was around 5%, now the over and under of anti-VAXers is 45 to 50% and growing everyday..

I don't know but where I come from a 40% or more swing is pretty YUGE news yes?!

Of Course the OSU board over and under is for sure not 45-50....we love
Our shots here I'd put the over and under at 38 percent anti vaxxers and I will take the over. What's really weird is the peeps on here that walk on eggshells shells talking anti big Harma shots and the Coof shot harm posters know about- cultish come to Corns' mind....

My last 3 Wednesday weights are 197, 196.8 and 195.4. For about 4 months I was steady at 199 pounds. Weight loss has returned. Chest pain on scale from 1-10 is 0.2. I had pretty good chest pain for about 10 months. I started falling apart 4 days after March 28, 2021 Moderna stab II. I've had 2 ER visits. 90 gab pills solved left arm pain. Doctor says no to booster. Reduced itching lingers to this day from May 15, '21 shingles diagnosis. I can sleep all night in the master bed room, not on LR recliner. I don't watch what I eat. I weighed 209.2 at second Moderna shot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT