ADVERTISEMENT

Elon says he wants Trump to let him eliminate 'around 80%' of the federal government

80 %,?

Thats too low and the Post Office is an actual constitutional entity.

If it isn't part of an enumerated power it needs to go back to the states or just be eliminated altogether. That sh*tcans 99% of the administrative state.
This part of the "shit can" theory will never happen. Don't forget the minorities and the gays. Kumula wants yer vote.

80 %,?

Thats too low and the Post Office is an actual constitutional entity.

If it isn't part of an enumerated power it needs to go back to the states or just be eliminated altogether. That sh*tcans 99% of the administrative state.
I recent purchased a new roll of stamps and was shocked at the cost. The last roll of stamps I bought was $50 a couple of years ago, the new roll cost $73. SMFH
I still remember the first stamp I bought with my own money in 1968 for a letter I wrote to my grandmother for a first grade project, it was 6 cents.

I recent purchased a new roll of stamps and was shocked at the cost. The last roll of stamps I bought was $50 a couple of years ago, the new roll cost $73. SMFH
I still remember the first stamp I bought with my own money in 1968 for a letter I wrote to my grandmother for a first grade project, it was 6 cents.
You little whippersnapper! I remember when they were 3 cents, and a gallon of gas was 14 cents.

Last edited:
Back in the early 70's I collected glass bottles for a nickel a pop. My dad called me an "entrepreneur". "Entrepreneur" these days is p-diddy and jayzee. I tell ya we're ****ed!

Back in the early 70's I collected glass bottles for a nickel a pop. My dad called me an "entrepreneur". "Entrepreneur" these days is p-diddy and jayzee. I tell ya we're ****ed!
Two kids in my grade would buy a pack of Hubba Bubba gum for a quarter, then resell to us for a dime a piece, doubling their money. They set up shop in the back of the school bus and had pocketed an extra quarter or two by the time we got to school.

They were entrepreneurs. But eventually some Karen parent found out their kid became a victim of capitalism and tattled on them and they had to stop.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Two kids in my grade would buy a pack of Hubba Bubba gum for a quarter, then resell to us for a dime a piece, doubling their money. They set up shop in the back of the school bus and had pocketed an extra quarter or two by the time we got to school.

They were entrepreneurs. But eventually some Karen parent found out their kid became a victim of capitalism and tattled on them and they had to stop.
The birth of the "view". 🤣

• Love
Reactions: 2012Bearcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT