ADVERTISEMENT

Elon: FEMA is not only blocking relief shipments to Helene victims, they are CONFISCATING them

Biden just made a surprise visit to KJP's daily press briefing to take a victory lap over the BS jobs report and the Longshoremen's strike, actually took some questions. Not one single reporter asked a single question about the government's response to the Hurricane damage. The MSM doesn't give a shit about these people, if they did it might hurt Democrats chances in the election and show how inept and full of it our government is. Change the administration to a Republican, the victims to a different race, the location into a blue area and the Media would be all over it. The Media is nothing more than a Democrat propaganda outlet.

Biden just made a surprise visit to KJP's daily press briefing to take a victory lap over the BS jobs report and the Longshoremen's strike, actually took some questions. Not one single reporter asked a single question about the government's response to the Hurricane damage. The MSM doesn't give a shit about these people, if they did it might hurt Democrats chances in the election and show how inept and full of it our government is. Change the administration to a Republican, the victims to a different race, the location into a blue area and the Media would be all over it. The Media is nothing more than a Democrat propaganda outlet.

He lied. Again.

This ends when we decide we want it to.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

Update from one of Elon's engineers on the ground in NC. Team Trump is working with them to get aid to victims, Ivanka is involved. All being blocked by FEMA.

Indefensible. Our own government is fighting American people trying to protect and save their fellow citizens.

Update from one of Elon's engineers on the ground in NC. Team Trump is working with them to get aid to victims, Ivanka is involved. All being blocked by FEMA.

Indefensible. Our own government is fighting American people trying to protect and save their fellow citizens.
Sleepy and kamalla would rather serve illegal aliens. Another "bought" election?

"Local sheriffs have threatened to arrest FEMA workers if they hinder rescue and aid work"

Ladies and gentlemen, is this horrific enough to support Trump? Cause I promise you the left isn't about to stop.

FEMA's response to this disaster is a disaster. I've seen this before, but not to this extent. When Elon Musk is getting involved in just trying to get a helicopter to land, we have some serious problems with our government. The quickest way to get eyeballs on this in the near future would be for sheriffs to arrest FEMA workers getting the way. This would force a narrative outside of social media.

Quite frankly I have been appalled. FEMA has to have done some good, but there are way too many videos of people making FEMA look downright criminal. The government needs to be reminded that they should fear the people not the people fearing the government. Or in other words you work for the people, the people don't work for you.

FEMA's response to this disaster is a disaster. I've seen this before, but not to this extent. When Elon Musk is getting involved in just trying to get a helicopter to land, we have some serious problems with our government. The quickest way to get eyeballs on this in the near future would be for sheriffs to arrest FEMA workers getting the way. This would force a narrative outside of social media.

Quite frankly I have been appalled. FEMA has to have done some good, but there are way too many videos of people making FEMA look downright criminal. The government needs to be reminded that they should fear the people not the people fearing the government. Or in other words you work for the people, the people don't work for you.
Why sleepy whispers and kamalla whines. Where's my God dam stimulus check!

There in lies the problem, our politicians have forgotten they do not rule over the people, the people rule over them. Sadly with the divide we have in this country elected officials will neve be held accountable.

Incompetence or intentional?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT