ADVERTISEMENT

Edmond Colton Schneider memorial tournament

liljordan082006

Feb 8, 2012
Tulsa
Really excited for tomorrow. I’m sad I’m missing bedlam but my blood pressure is probably thankful.

We are taking around 80 kids tomorrow, with around 35 wrestling in their first tournament ever. We had a tough week of practice this week trying to get these kids ready. Today was light and up beat but tried to drill with purpose.

Union wrestling isn’t where we would like us to be but we have some really nice pieces this year that I’m excited to see what they do. Wrestling season starts tomorrow and I’m pumped to coach these kids and see how we do!!! #GoRedhawks

What was behind the decision to go to Edmond over Bixby?

What was behind the decision to go to Edmond over Bixby?
Honestly not sure, I know that’s the one we have always done. The girls program is going to Bixby.

Such a huge disconnect between our men’s and women’s wrestling programs. We rarely ever do the same tournament. Which sucks because I coach the high school boys but help out with Hurricane Wrestling for the girls, so I’d love to see some of the girls I work with wrestle but I’m always with the boys.

Reactions: JAY45
80 kids? Sheesh, that’s a load. Hopefully you have more help in the room.

Really excited for tomorrow. I’m sad I’m missing bedlam but my blood pressure is probably thankful.

We are taking around 80 kids tomorrow, with around 35 wrestling in their first tournament ever. We had a tough week of practice this week trying to get these kids ready. Today was light and up beat but tried to drill with purpose.

Union wrestling isn’t where we would like us to be but we have some really nice pieces this year that I’m excited to see what they do. Wrestling season starts tomorrow and I’m pumped to coach these kids and see how we do!!! #GoRedhawks

good luck to you and your kids

nice to see colton memorialized with a tourney in his name

I didn’t realize Ki’Morah wrestled for Union. She is a little killer!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT