ADVERTISEMENT

Don’t mess with Ahmed.

He’ll probably get convicted of something, but he’s destined for YouTube legend status. This is better than a subway fight video!!!!

tenor.gif

The guy showing his ass and gets dealt with are the same ones that vote democrat for life. Probably bought that sack full of junk food with Welfare Money. Go to any Quickie Mart especially at night and tell me what you see. Blacks spending every last penny on junk.
Everytime I have been in one at night an asshole black dude walks in swearing. My favorite one a year ago a Black Guy walks in and asks the clerk, "Got any chicken noodle soup up in this bitch?"

And they always come in wanting a FREE Cup of Ice to mix their alcoholic beverages in. The black lady clerk at my old local E-Z Mart told me one night it got so bad that they started charging them the same price as if they had gotten a fountain drink. Of course she said they wouldn't pay it and would leave the cup of ice on the counter and walk out.
Its not the color of your skin that people don't like, its the way you conduct yourself in public. Same with White Trash and other heathens.
Should have Manner Classes required from
K thru 12 and College too, Parents are failing their kids these days. Too busy on FB and watching whatever stupid sitcom thats popular at the moment to tend to their brats. I have seen it first hand.

Did y’all notice Ahmed’s haircut? I think that’s called a “Caesar” outside Louisiana, but it’s known as the “New Iberia Haircut” in the Bayou State. Great to see an immigrant capitalist making a bonafide effort at assimilation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT